[Q] HELP D2G SBF or Build.prop

Search This thread

fulvi0

Mar 11, 2012
Santo Domingo
hi,

i have some problems with a Droid 2 Global the first one is i tried to downgrade from 4.5.629 to 2.3.33 (for root the phone) after this i got a msg in the bootloader that saying (err:a5,70,70,00,1f) ....
i found some solution but i got troubles with RSD lite what said (Flashing FAIL)

so i got some conclusion to dissolve the problem, i NEED the SBF 4.5.629 (that i can't found it anywhere) because i can't downgrade the phone after have the last update :S, so i need that, or where can i find it. the 4.5.629.A956.Verizon.en.US

or

somebody have Droid 2 global with 4.5.629 and send me a copy of build.prop file, you can find it, /system/build.prop
here is my email: fulvio.ac@gmail.com
build-prop_.png

thank in advance :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pecko18

zyy757

Aug 3, 2011
Guangdong,China
hi,

i have some problems with a Droid 2 Global the first one is i tried to downgrade from 4.5.629 to 2.3.33 (for root the phone) after this i got a msg in the bootloader that saying (err:a5,70,70,00,1f) ....
i found some solution but i got troubles with RSD lite what said (Flashing FAIL)

so i got some conclusion to dissolve the problem, i NEED the SBF 4.5.629 (that i can't found it anywhere) because i can't downgrade the phone after have the last update :S, so i need that, or where can i find it. the 4.5.629.A956.Verizon.en.US

or

somebody have Droid 2 global with 4.5.629 and send me a copy of build.prop file, you can find it, /system/build.prop
build-prop_.png

Why you want .629 's build.prop?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using xda premium

Reactions: fulvi0

zyy757

Aug 3, 2011
Guangdong,China
but you friend have D2G running on 4.5.629 and root?:confused:
man!!!:eek: if you can find that file i ll appreciate a lot and 999 people has d2g brick

my friend told me he updated to. 629 and keep the CWR, in fact I'm not really believe that ,but why not to have a try? Maybe it's true. He said before the update he sbf to. 608,root, install D2B, install cwr,uninstall d2b,unroot,update to. 629...then cwr will not gone, but I haven't tried this

Last edited:

zyy757

Aug 3, 2011
Guangdong,China
my friend told me he updated to. 629 and keep the CWR, in fact I'm not really believe that ,but why not to have a try? Maybe it's true. He said before the update he sbf to. 608,root, install D2B, install cwr,uninstall d2b,unroot,update to. 629...then cwr will not gone, but I haven't tried this

Anyway, I send it to you, good luck

ab325

Jun 6, 2010
man!!!:eek: if you can find that file i ll appreciate a lot and 999 people has d2g brick

If you find out how to get the phone working again, please post. I tried to sbf after loading miui rom because i couldnt get back to cwm. Now I am stuck. Any help would be great.

Reactions: pecko18

skooch

Jan 26, 2011
After I accidentally accepted the 629 update my phone was "bricked" and wouldn't boot past the bootloader. VZE sent me a new one, which also wouldn't load past the bootloader after I tried to run Pete's Root.

I was able to successfully get the phone to work by flashing 608 over 629. However I may have done something else at the same time, because this only worked two times out of about a half dozen I tried. Not sure what I did differently those two times and don't want to spend the time to try again - especially with no CWM backups to revert to.

But I was able to get the phone up and running with some version of 608 sbf.

fulvi0

Mar 11, 2012
Santo Domingo
appreciate

thank you guys;) for your help, i'm already sent to a friend that he is helping us, he's doing his best to became alive our phones.

but we will need some extra files, and these are default.prop and flex version.
if you get this,we'll be near to get SBF or other solution for solve the problem of 629 update

keep positive guys :D

thank you again

"hope, is the last thing you lose"

zyy757

Aug 3, 2011
Guangdong,China
After I accidentally accepted the 629 update my phone was "bricked" and wouldn't boot past the bootloader. VZE sent me a new one, which also wouldn't load past the bootloader after I tried to run Pete's Root.

I was able to successfully get the phone to work by flashing 608 over 629. However I may have done something else at the same time, because this only worked two times out of about a half dozen I tried. Not sure what I did differently those two times and don't want to spend the time to try again - especially with no CWM backups to revert to.

But I was able to get the phone up and running with some version of 608 sbf.

Is your phone bricked when updating? Maybe the bootloader wasn't update success so you can flash. 608 SBF?

zyy757

Aug 3, 2011
Guangdong,China
i already tried to flash with 608, 608, 2.2.33 with almost every SBF file :confused::(

If you bricked when UPDATING but not AFTER TRIED DOWNGRADE, maybe you can flash back to .608 or.330.Just maybe, if you are lucky that your phone bricked before bootloader updated. And if your phone bricked like that, you also need flash a file to repair the bootloader before you flash any old SBF, the file is in http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23554966 ,post by cellzealot,that's all my friend told me

Last edited:

fulvi0

Mar 11, 2012
Santo Domingo
If you bricked when UPDATING but not AFTER TRIED DOWNGRADE, maybe you can flash back to .608 or.330.Just maybe, if you are lucky that your phone bricked before bootloader updated. And if your phone bricked like that, you also need flash a file to repair the bootloader before you flash any old SBF, the file is in http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23554966 ,post by cellzealot,that's all my friend told me

yes i tried like that, but nothing, i'll waiting the SBF file leak from somewhere or someone build something to solve the f... problem:(

fulvi0

Mar 11, 2012
Santo Domingo
other way to try to get SBF file

we can try to find the SBF file using this Method, looking in motorola servers, i couldn't because i haven't another Droid 2 global with 4.5.629 and root, because needs a Root Explorer to do this, if someone can try, pls let me know if could get the SBF file 4.5.629

thank you to themib

Last edited:

vypor87

Mar 10, 2011
Dallas
I might be able to try out cheesecake later. I'm still rooted from before the update. VooDoo preserved my root and yes I've tried different root apps that didn't yet have root permissions on my phone and they still worked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi,

or

build-prop_.png

hi,

or

build-prop_.png

Why you want .629 's build.prop?

i'm not sure but one guy told me, he can help me with that file

Interesting...I'll try to get this file from my friends, my phone is still on. 608 :)

Fulvio, check your email I sent you the build.prop for stock unrooted d2g on .629

If you're in contact with one kds, I already sent him that

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium