[Q] put a stop to google+

Search This thread

hyphydragon

Jul 12, 2011
Fairfield CA
how can i prevent google plus from re installing itself on my phone every few days
its a rotten apple forced onto my device that runs all the time even though i have no google plus account/profile
i use titanium backup to uninstall it but before its gone too long its back...like a virus.
is the best thing just disabling it in the app manager?
id really rather not have this malicious software on my phone at all and short of going to aosp i cant think of any other options.

thayl0

May 26, 2013
That's extremely odd. Just freeze it and you should be fine.

Sent from my dlx using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kude87

Jan 2, 2013
Denver, CO
how can i prevent google plus from re installing itself on my phone every few days
its a rotten apple forced onto my device that runs all the time even though i have no google plus account/profile
i use titanium backup to uninstall it but before its gone too long its back...like a virus.
is the best thing just disabling it in the app manager?
id really rather not have this malicious software on my phone at all and short of going to aosp i cant think of any other options.

Also may be check your play store settings to not let apps update automatically. Wouldn't hurt to clear play store data. Seems something is sticking....never heard of this happening.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA