Private Image Viewer

Search This thread

Kamau54

Mar 30, 2011
From where the wind begins....
I'm looking for an app that when I show a picture to someone, they can only see that picture, and not go thumbing through the rest of my pictures.

Sent from where the wind begins....

njdave684

Jul 25, 2012
Just upload it to Dropbox and send them the link lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Kamau54

Mar 30, 2011
Just get audio manager from the play store and hide your nudes! :D

That's not what I was talking about. What I'm saying is like I take a picture, and then show whoever the pic. A lot of time, people tend to go thumbing through the rest of the gallery, which is annoying and intrusive. I know there's an app I heard of awhile back that allows you to just show a particular pic, but nothing else.
I don't do nude photos.

Kamau54

Mar 30, 2011
Just for general information, I found the app. It's called "Focus-photo sharing", and it's free in the Playstore. Once you place a pic into it, others can view it/them only, as it's password protected. If they try to swipe to view other pics, or even exit the app, it prompts for the password.

Zugshad

Jan 22, 2011
Just for general information, I found the app. It's called "Focus-photo sharing", and it's free in the Playstore. Once you place a pic into it, others can view it/them only, as it's password protected. If they try to swipe to view other pics, or even exit the app, it prompts for the password.

Guards faotd on amazon is called photovault and the description is exactly this. Check out if still need

Sent from my Fired-up NoteIII

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just get audio manager from the play store and hide your nudes! :D