[Completed] need help with galaxy s4 after towelroot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

s0m30n3_n3w

Jul 2, 2014
I'm new at rooting and searched and searched but couldn't find any answers for some questions I have. I apologize in advance as I know you guys get a million questions most of which are the same. I have an att galaxy s4 and I used towelroot to gain root. Afterwards I tried to install a custom recovery and tried both cwm and the other one (team win something or other) and both installed fine but neither would give me an option to backup anything up. Now when I try to boot into recovery it doesn't give me any options anymore it goes straight to the android logo and says downloading but nothing happens as I let it sit for a very long time and it does nothing. Then if I try and mess with any other buttons it says trying to install a custom Os can cause damage press volume down to cancel. Which I do because there isn't any other option... what am I doing wrong? Anyone with some help would be appreciated thanks in advance

s0m30n3_n3w

Jul 2, 2014
It says I'm too new to post on development threads. How do I check what operating system I have to figure out which version of safestrap I need. My phones build number ends with nc1 if that helps. When reading that post I didn't see any version with the last 3 of my phone

D

Darth

It says I'm too new to post on development threads. How do I check what operating system I have to figure out which version of safestrap I need. My phones build number ends with nc1 if that helps. When reading that post I didn't see any version with the last 3 of my phone
Did you ask in the thread above? Its not a development section thread. You should be good to post! ;)

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Any questions regarding this device can go here....

>*AT&T, Canadian Bell, Rogers, Telus, Virgin Samsung Galaxy S 4*>*AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

And your current version is in settings, about phone....android version. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.