[Recovery][Full Touch CTR V2.4][Based on CWM 6.0.4.4]

Search This thread

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
CTR V2.4 Full Touch Recovery for Our Device

INFO
It is basically CWM V6 Recovery with full touch support and touch buttons menu. It has all functionality of CWM Recovery, with added extra, Aroma File Manager support.
Instructions
Important to know: if the menu is bigger than
screen surface, to be able to scroll page down you
have to swipe right , and for scroll page up to swipe
left. Also swipe left for Go Back.

hyve4apa.jpg

How to Install:
1. Download and install mobile uncle tools from Playstore
2. Copy Recovery.img to root of your sdcard
3. open mobileuncle tools and select recovery update
4. select your recovery.img and select yes to flash recovery

NOTE :: if you see too many recovery images after choosing recovery update
then disconnect from wifi or mobile data then try
Download v2.0 - http://d-h.st/2Vc
Download v2.2 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0hTietms2e6cFZuUTJSVXcyTnM/edit?usp=sharing
Download v2.4 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwn4p3i2p28qgzz/CTR_V2.4_Q700.zip

Last edited:

gaurav812

Dec 28, 2013
amazing recovery

Thanks for making this recovery,
I was waiting for recovery like this,
Nice UI,
Easy to use,
Rainbow mode is also good
Every thing is fine..
Thanks dude

Oct 22, 2013
vizag
i am having a little bit trouble......heres wat happened.......wen i did the whole process...it went in to recovery mode and everything worked well...wen i reboot my device.. and try to go to recovery mode by pressing power&volume it goes to normal stock recovery... even i open mobile uncle tools and select reboot in to recovery it again goes to stock recovery...and again i did 4steps again selecting recovery.img..then it went to touch recovery but system reboot and shutdown..etc wen i click on them,a screen appears asking "no--or---yes(reboot to stock recovery)""this cannot be undone"..something like that...so i removed battery and restarted again....

rasanu

Jul 11, 2011
Will this cwm works with xolo Q700s too?? Help plz need custom rom n cwm

Sent from my Q700S using xda app-developers app

ravisghosh

Jul 14, 2011
I copied the recovery.img to root of sd and disabled wifi/data, still mobile uncle tool doesn't show any recovery. It throws an error "finish search, num0".. Any help.

Edit 1: Got the solution. the file downloaded is something.apk and it should be renamed as recovery.img.

Edit 2: After I renamed the file and ran through mobile uncle tool, it would boot into recovery but give "No command" error.

Figured out that the right way to do is download the file in computer, unzip it, transfer it to mobile sd card, and then run through mobile unkle tool.

Last edited:

moinakbera

Apr 14, 2013
Everything fine except when install from sd card if many files in sd card it doesn't scroll down so i need to keep files to be flashed in folder named a...
If possible please fix or give any solution

Sent from my XOLO Q700i using xda premium

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Everything fine except when install from sd card if many files in sd card it doesn't scroll down so i need to keep files to be flashed in folder named a...

You Can Scroll down by Swiping your finger in Right Direction of display. It Works fine for me.

DeviRSilva

Dec 20, 2012
Viseu
Still with stock recovery

Hello. I have a ZTE Blade L2, it came with stock KitKat 4.4.2. I managed to root it, and installed busybox and mobileuncle. I did the procedure you stated but when I try to go to the Custom recovery, it enters in the stock recovery.
Any idea why?

abhinav2hd

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Hello. I have a ZTE Blade L2, it came with stock KitKat 4.4.2. I managed to root it, and installed busybox and mobileuncle. I did the procedure you stated but when I try to go to the Custom recovery, it enters in the stock recovery.
Any idea why?

First, you should see that this section or thread isn't for your device. and it probably won't work on any other devices than Q700/Q700i.

ravisghosh

Jul 14, 2011
Abhinav,

I'm having an issue with v2.4.

When I try to reboot or power off from recovery, it just goes back to recovery without doing anything. the only way to reboot is pull battery out.

On selecting reboot phone or any option from power menu, it gives a message which is as follows. I couldn't see this properly as the message appears just for a fraction of second.

May flash recovery on boot
This cannot be undone.

With two options which are as follows:
No.
Disable flash recovery on boot.

After this it goes back to CTR main menu. Any help here.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CTR V2.4 Full Touch Recovery for Our Device

INFO
    It is basically CWM V6 Recovery with full touch support and touch buttons menu. It has all functionality of CWM Recovery, with added extra, Aroma File Manager support.
    Instructions
    Important to know: if the menu is bigger than
    screen surface, to be able to scroll page down you
    have to swipe right , and for scroll page up to swipe
    left. Also swipe left for Go Back.

hyve4apa.jpg

How to Install:
    1. Download and install mobile uncle tools from Playstore
    2. Copy Recovery.img to root of your sdcard
    3. open mobileuncle tools and select recovery update
    4. select your recovery.img and select yes to flash recovery

NOTE :: if you see too many recovery images after choosing recovery update
    then disconnect from wifi or mobile data then try
    Download v2.0 - http://d-h.st/2Vc
    Download v2.2 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0hTietms2e6cFZuUTJSVXcyTnM/edit?usp=sharing
    Download v2.4 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwn4p3i2p28qgzz/CTR_V2.4_Q700.zip

You Can Scroll down by Swiping your finger in Right Direction of display. It Works fine for me.
    Its awsome bro ... :thumbup:

Sent from my Q700i using Tapatalk

Thanks bro
    Any idea why?

First, you should see that this section or thread isn't for your device. and it probably won't work on any other devices than Q700/Q700i.