Ur ROM ? Why ? Would u recom.?

Search This thread

nomikSqash

Feb 19, 2012
Heraklion
So I been using cleanrom from the beginning of 4.4.2 update I find it really amazing piece of work and it is really hard for me to change it. I am a bit lazy to check out the new Roms to tell the truth that's the only ROM so far I have tried on that device been addicted as all of us to room flashing in g4 and get bored with that.

Do I would like to ask you to write ur
ROM version
Reason for using that specific ROM
Would u recommend it
If not lazy ur setup with kernel
Any issues u have with that rom and wish to change it.

Mine so far
CleanROM 2.6
Absolutely no issues have not tried so far other Roms bit that is amazing
Absolutely recommend for using as a daily ROM
Ex 2.6 no of no oc close to stock as possible performance if phenomenal
NP issue the only thing I wish to have is continue work of that ROM bit it is stopped so I wish to stay updated (I know its late but....) And try other Roms if better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Unfortunately best ROM/ kernel threads are not allowed on xda. Just try out some others

J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Jhall8

nomikSqash

Feb 19, 2012
Heraklion
That's by no man is best ROM thread just what ur using and think that's better for you

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
I'm just talking about previous experiences of mine. I made a similar thread a while back and it got taken Down

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

buddahj

Dec 8, 2012
Walton, KY
I've been using paranoid android 4.0 w/Franco kernel for the past few months. The 1st rom I tried was cleanrom and it was very good too.

oldsoldier2003

Jun 30, 2012
Eldorado
Unfortunately best ROM/ kernel threads are not allowed on xda. Just try out some others

J

That's by no man is best ROM thread just what ur using and think that's better for you

That is the beauty of Nexus devices - flashing a new ROM whenever the urge strikes you is a trivial matter, it is pretty hard to brick a Nexus barring hardware issues. Flash em all and see what you like best, or just gut the stock ROM and mod it to meet your needs and preferences.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

J