Please help. Phone wont connect to Computer. Ive tried everything

Search This thread

gersrt

Oct 23, 2007
Hi Guys

I hope someone can help me I have a very strange problem. My galaxy note 2 is not detected by my computer at all (Not a driver issue, not seen at all) It charges fine.

Things I've tried so far are 3 different cables,

Two different Computers,

Reset phone to stock out of box state.

And the one that gets me the most is I even changed the whole USB board assembly. (I was sure it had to be a broken USB port

Still no joy.

The problem now is if I can't connect it to my computer I can't reroot through Odin.

Any Ideas?

Also is it possible to root phone again from stock without connecting USB to PC.

Thanks in advance.

riclau_75

Jan 16, 2009
USB port not conecting to pc SPH L900 note 2

I am in the same boat , I have purchased a new usb port, changed it and nothing, I have tried 3 differnt cables , nothing, I have restore the phone and wipe out cache and still nothing.

if you hapen to find a solution plese let me know, and if I find it first I will posted here.

Riclau

Hi Guys

I hope someone can help me I have a very strange problem. My galaxy note 2 is not detected by my computer at all (Not a driver issue, not seen at all) It charges fine.

Things I've tried so far are 3 different cables,

Two different Computers,

Reset phone to stock out of box state.

And the one that gets me the most is I even changed the whole USB board assembly. (I was sure it had to be a broken USB port

Still no joy.

The problem now is if I can't connect it to my computer I can't reroot through Odin.

Any Ideas?

Also is it possible to root phone again from stock without connecting USB to PC.

Thanks in advance.