[FTF] Stock 10.1.A.1.434 GLOBAL_LTE unbranded C6603

Search This thread

_JT

Nov 3, 2010
After I have installed this firmware I root the device and then I reboot. Then I install LBE. When I've done that, the phone keeps crashing and rebooting not long after it's booted. Anyone else found similar problems?

sakiin

Jun 20, 2008
wipe or not

Maybe a dumb question but was wondering whether installing this will wipe all user data similar to factory reset? just coming from S3 and it had non-wipe roms.

Thanks

S

shadowboy23

Maybe a dumb question but was wondering whether installing this will wipe all user data similar to factory reset? just coming from S3 and it had non-wipe roms.

Thanks

No. if you use the flashtool and untick the boxes:
Flashtool2_zps4a43f962.png

sephstyler

Mar 11, 2009
Sydney
Quick question guys,

I'm on .350, rooted, and have the white balance setting flashed too.

If I flash this .434, will I lose root? ( I assume it will be fine) and will I lose white balance (I assume yes, and I'll have to reflash it on?)

and if it makes any difference, its a .350 from VF AU (Vodafone Australia) which is fairly generic anyways

S

shadowboy23

Quick question guys,

If I flash this .434, will I lose root? ( I assume it will be fine) and will I lose white balance (I assume yes, and I'll have to reflash it on?)

and if it makes any difference, its a .350 from VF AU (Vodafone Australia) which is fairly generic anyways

I'm not sure as I haven't rooted my phone. Sorry about that.

reptile64

Aug 7, 2008
Thessaloniki
Quick question guys,

you probably have to root and install WhiteBalance mod again as I did! BTW WhiteBalance do not require CWM anymore you can do it simply by moving the files to the corresponding directories and set the right permissions :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    == Info ==

- GLOBAL_LTE unbranded (in Flashtool it says Greece, that's my fault I wrote it, sorry)
    - JB 4.1.2
    - 3.4 Kernel
    - C6603
    - 1270-4986_R7A

== Installation ==

- Flash with Flashtool

== Link ==

Download me :laugh: fast download via Google Drive
    You loose DRM key by unlocking BL and some says Bravia Engine (some says it still works for video but not for pictures).

For the update, yes you can't update via PCC with unlocked bl, but you can relock the bl to do the update. Most of the time the day an update is available you'll find an ftf uploaded here to flash via flashtool.

Sony has it's own flashtool for unlocked bl, so u can go back to stock when you want.

useful thread with all you need to know by doomlord : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2153167
    Re: [FTF] Stock 10.1.A.1.434 GLOBAL_LTE unbranded 1270-4986_R7A

Just got the Z and would love an even simpler explanation of these steps, not that I'm not grateful for the work done already, I am.... Just a bit hard to follow after having an s2 :(

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2153167

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2188129

Sent from my C6602 using xda premium
    Here's a dump of the MANIFEST.MF to clear up any confusion:
    Manifest-Version: 1.0
    device: Xperia Z
    branding: Greece General
    Created-By: FlashTool
    cmd25: false
    version: 10.1.A.1.434
    Doesn't look like global to me.
    Nobody says that it doesn't works, but looking to other ftf uploaded here on XDA they all mention from which country it comes from (germany, uk, NL, etc), why you don't want to edit title ? There's no harm saying .434 from Greece.

When I read Global ftf in the title I think that it comes from EMMA, that's not the case here, so If it's greece, says it comes from greece.
    Each country has different app/bloatware. If you removed them you should says it in title too.

Let me explain how this firmware is global.
    Here in my country we don't have an official sony phones store,so all sony phones are imported but we don't know from which country.
    This batch of phones called global,not specified to one country.
    I bought my phone here in Lebanon and has the same firmware as this one,no bloatware,only some apps that can be uninstalled.
    The customization number could be little different by still global.
    Hope this is clear.