[APP/GAME][2.2+] 4 Pics 1 Word Auto Solver - Cheats app

Search This thread

alinium_

Feb 25, 2013

Have you been playing the popular word puzzle game "4 Pics 1 Word" lately, but find yourself stuck? Now you can use my Auto Solver app to quickly find the answer. Simply take a screenshot of the puzzle you’re stuck on and load the screenshot in Auto Solver. Auto Solver will automatically detect the letters available and try all possible combinations to find the answer for you. You will always find the answer with this app.

Get it on Google Play

public.php
public.php
public.php
public.php
public.php
public.php

Last edited:

alinium_

Feb 25, 2013
For those of you without Google Play access, here is a direct link to the apk file you can download:
http://cloud.muhammada.li/public.php?service=files&t=5114cda6326fcc516c4b29f3f7764e26

Please note that the app uses an in-app purchase mechanism for the option to get rid of ads. That option will not work (and might even crash the app) if you don't have Google Play available on your device. All other functionality of the app should work fine.

S.D.Richards

Jul 15, 2012
Good work, my SO would have needed that a few weeks ago, but I just edited the savegame file and added some coins(needs root of course).

IamModeste

Feb 2, 2012
Montréal
come on man !
only use it if you dont know the answer. :cool:

Well, I see at least one useful usage for a captcha solver; to bypass annoying hard to read captcha that can bother blind people using a screen reader.

Also I believe it would fit in a penetration testing kit for web apps, i believe this tool could turn as a very effective tool to bypass this type of authentication measure.

isRaZZe

Oct 8, 2008
Well, I see at least one useful usage for a captcha solver; to bypass annoying hard to read captcha that can bother blind people using a screen reader.

Also I believe it would fit in a penetration testing kit for web apps, i believe this tool could turn as a very effective tool to bypass this type of authentication measure.

Hmmm this is a very nice idea.If I understand you correctly that you want to use to test your web apps, right?
If so, use it Selenium. This has been designed for this test cases

alinium_

Feb 25, 2013
Hi,
What about German?
Can i help you to realize that ?

Greetings Daniel

What's the german version of the app called? I can't find it on Google Play. Only the French version seems to be there. Does it have the same UI as the English version?

I have a German wordlist for that game, not so hard to get/make :)

If the UI for the German version is the same, then a word list would be super helpful :)

asdfasdfvful

Apr 21, 2013
Montreal
allanwang.ca
First off, great app, but there seems to be some issues.

I have an htc one s and it seems as though the OCR does not pick up certain letters like "I" and "W". Additionally, it seems to take a lot longer to solve compared to other apps, and if you want to add a letter after the screenshot is taken, you have to wait for it to load. Is there any way to fix this?

alinium_

Feb 25, 2013
First off, great app, but there seems to be some issues.

I have an htc one s and it seems as though the OCR does not pick up certain letters like "I" and "W". Additionally, it seems to take a lot longer to solve compared to other apps, and if you want to add a letter after the screenshot is taken, you have to wait for it to load. Is there any way to fix this?

Can you send me a screenshot of the game from your HTC One and I can investigate the issues. Either post the picture here or use the support email in the app to mail it to me. Thanks!

alinium_

Feb 25, 2013
Example of w and i.

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

Thanks. I actually wanted screenshots from the game itself so I could figure out why the detection was failing for your phone's screen size. The screenshot you sent me is from my app. Although it includes the game screenshot, it is resized version, and hence no good for me.

Anyway, update v1.2 is available in the Play Store. Now it won't start the auto-processing after image detection if it doesn't detect all the letters. So you can fill in the missing letters manually before hitting the GO button.

asdfasdfvful

Apr 21, 2013
Montreal
allanwang.ca
Sorry. Here are two examples

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375820778644.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375820778644.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 46
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375820788183.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375820788183.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 45

meladeeindeep

Mar 19, 2019
Good idea and well execution! i really enjoy the playing the game in apknite. but i wish it has more levels to play and harder gameplay in the end. feel like it's still the same like the first few level. easy for the kid, but not for adults.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you been playing the popular word puzzle game "4 Pics 1 Word" lately, but find yourself stuck? Now you can use my Auto Solver app to quickly find the answer. Simply take a screenshot of the puzzle you’re stuck on and load the screenshot in Auto Solver. Auto Solver will automatically detect the letters available and try all possible combinations to find the answer for you. You will always find the answer with this app.

Get it on Google Play

public.php
    public.php
    public.php
    public.php
    public.php
    public.php