[Q] TRansformer 101 in loop help

Search This thread

mickr

Oct 20, 2010
I had katkiss 4.3 running on my pad and tried to update to ktkiss 4.4 and it came up with error . Then when I rebooted it hung in start up screen. So I rebooted into twrp recovery and reinstalled the backup I had made before I started . all seemed to go ok until I rebooted now all I get is
First the asus startup screen comes on then the twrp screen comes up but I get no menu its on a couple of seconds then goes blank I then get the following come up in bottom corner.
Verifying file system
Verifying partition size
Formatting/ data
wiping data without wiping /Data/media
Formatting cache
It then keeps repeating this again in a loop. I have tried to use easy flasher but because it keeps restarting it will not recognise the drivers on my pc. Can anybody help or have I bricked it

With thanks
Mickr

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
Easyflasher uses APX mode, did you make sure the TF was in APX mode first ? (Volume Up & Power)

If it is rebooting even in APX mode, sounds like a more serious hardware error

mickr

Oct 20, 2010
Easyflasher uses APX mode, did you make sure the TF was in APX mode first ? (Volume Up & Power)

If it is rebooting even in APX mode, sounds like a more serious hardware error

I have managed to reinstall twrp recovery and now want install the katkiss rom , do I have install the standard asus rom first and then reroot it before I can install the katkiss rom

with thanks

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
No, just flash any custom ROM you like from TWRP, forget about stock ROMs now

Just make sure you wipe everything first if your coming from Stock, then flash ROM & Gapps, then wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache, then reboot