Note 8 Issues with software...HELP!!!

Search This thread

gino_76ph

May 25, 2011
London
Hi there.

I have recently bought a Galaxy Note 8.0 off Ebay and the reason why i bought it is because it was cheaper than the high street and i wanted an 8" tablet with good specs; before i bought this tablet i was told it has an EU plug which for me didn't matter at first as the voltage of EU and the UK (where i currently reside) are the same and that updates i feel would be almost similar.

I feel i made the wrong decision in buying this tablet.

Samsung told me that the Note 8.0 "should have" Android 4.3. Mine is still stuck at 4.2.2. I thought of resetting the device but after a few minutes of doing it the screen kept flickering with the Android symbol and a message underneath saying " Downloading. Do not turn off target". At the moment i am waiting for anything to happen and not turning off the device.

What could this mean? Any advice please. Help!!!!

gino_76ph

May 25, 2011
London
I was told by Samsung UK that Android 4.3 is available.

And how about the symptoms i have been experiencing. What could that mean?

biggiebro

Jun 2, 2009
Look like you enter download mode by mistake when you try to reset. By pressing vol down+power button. Just cancel and as long as you dont actually download anything it will be back to normal.
No official 4.3 as you can read in this forum

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gino_76ph

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Note 8.0 is officially still Androin 4.2.2

Look like you enter download mode by mistake when you try to reset. By pressing vol down+power button. Just cancel and as long as you dont actually download anything it will be back to normal.
    No official 4.3 as you can read in this forum