[Q] help me please

Search This thread

bmxbrad0212

Jun 16, 2014
Hi guys well I have a LG G2 from AT&T and I recently got the update for the knock code and I went to do it and it say my phone is suspected to rooting because awhile ago I rooted it.to do the camera mod so I did and then I unrooted it and just left the camera mod on there well now I can't update it I have already factory reset it and it still say the.same thing help me
And the camera mod.is still there

Last edited:

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Hi guys well I have a LG G2 from AT&T and I recently got the update for the knock code and I went to do it and it say my phone is suspected to rooting because awhile ago I rooted it.to do the camera mod so I did and then I unrooted it and just left the camera mod on there well now I can't update it I have already factory reset it and it still say the.same thing help me

it's because of the camera mod, it install a couple of file that are not part of the stock rom and modifies a couple of the stock files, you would need to revert to stock d80020c and then ota to 20k/20u

Reactions: bmxbrad0212

bmxbrad0212

Jun 16, 2014
Alright man how do I do that I'm sorry just never gone that far with it so

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

bmxbrad0212

Jun 16, 2014
Thank you man I will do that I have some common sense in how to do this but thank you man for the help

bmxbrad0212

Jun 16, 2014
Hey man when I do this can I really **** up the phone or should I be fine like I don't wanna destroy it it's under warranty but yea dude

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Hey man when I do this can I really **** up the phone or should I be fine like I don't wanna destroy it it's under warranty but yea dude

this guide is basically to return phone like it was brand new just opened from box, it is also used for warranty purposes like you rooted then for example screen broke you return to stock unrooted and claim warranty, and it won't mess up the device because both the dll and tot file have file checks to make sure that you are using correct files for your device so there is nothing to worry about just make sure your pc doesn't shutdown on you during the process because that can be bad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

it's because of the camera mod, it install a couple of file that are not part of the stock rom and modifies a couple of the stock files, you would need to revert to stock d80020c and then ota to 20k/20u
    Alright man how do I do that I'm sorry just never gone that far with it so

back to stock guide also keep in mind you att d800 variants so you must use method for att with lg flash tool a tot files not kdz