[Q] How to get lego fusion town master app/game working on amazon fire tv

Search This thread

itsthrills

Sep 1, 2014
Trying to install Fusion Tower Master app on amao fire tv via root and side loading

But i keep getting ""Downlad Failed Beause You May Not Have Purchased This app"

I got the apk file from online. It was 2 files in this folder com-lego-fusion-townmaster

1) main.1222.com.lego.fusion.townmaster.obb
2) com_lego_fusion_townmaster-1222.apk

Then i adb install the apk. Not sure where to place obb file which is like 110 MB

I
Is there any workaround to get this fix or working to play the game on amazon fire tv

nyder

Sep 15, 2007
Seattle
Trying to install Fusion Tower Master app on amao fire tv via root and side loading

But i keep getting ""Downlad Failed Beause You May Not Have Purchased This app"

I got the apk file from online. It was 2 files in this folder com-lego-fusion-townmaster

1) main.1222.com.lego.fusion.townmaster.obb
2) com_lego_fusion_townmaster-1222.apk

Then i adb install the apk. Not sure where to place obb file which is like 110 MB

I
Is there any workaround to get this fix or working to play the game on amazon fire tv

Reason it's saying that is because that *.obb file isn't put where it needs to go, so it wants to download it, and thinks it's not paid for.

I don't know the location on the AFTV as my ES File Explorer won't get off the SDCard. But it's generally ../android/obb directory.

Also, you need to copy the *.obb file over before installing the *.apk file, or it will error out with the same error.

Last edited:

itsthrills

Sep 1, 2014
Thanks for response. I tried that but didnt work. Here's my location of where the OBB file is

\Xperia Tablet Z\Internal storage\Android\obb\com-lego-fusion-townmaster

nyder

Sep 15, 2007
Seattle
Thanks for response. I tried that but didnt work. Here's my location of where the OBB file is

\Xperia Tablet Z\Internal storage\Android\obb\com-lego-fusion-townmaster

hmm, okay. Well, I'm getting my usb stick tomorrow and will have to deal with this myself, so give me a few days and maybe I'll have an answer for you.

nyder

Sep 15, 2007
Seattle
okay, what I have found out so far is that the obb directory is /sdcard/Android/obb and I needed to turn on root access in es file to see it.

Copying the directory of stuff into there, and then you install the *.apk

If you installed the *.apk first, then uninstall it, then copy the stuff over, then install it.

Should work for most stuff, but I haven't played with it much. Been busy.

Was really hard to find at first, the location. But I didn't have root enabled in es file.

jdmiami

May 21, 2009
Where did you find it?

Where did you get this obb file I've search the internet for it and all I get is this same exact post on 20 different website's.

Thanks

okay, what I have found out so far is that the obb directory is /sdcard/Android/obb and I needed to turn on root access in es file to see it.

Copying the directory of stuff into there, and then you install the *.apk

If you installed the *.apk first, then uninstall it, then copy the stuff over, then install it.

Should work for most stuff, but I haven't played with it much. Been busy.

Was really hard to find at first, the location. But I didn't have root enabled in es file.