[ROM / Wi-Fi][7/8] - CleanROM 2.0 -★| UBLA1 Base! | Fast! | Stable! | Clean! |★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sw6lee

Apr 20, 2011
I can't find a working download link for this ROM. Could anyone link me to one or re-upload it for me?

Thanks so much.

BelugaHval

Jul 23, 2008
Kolding
Re: [ROM / Wi-Fi][7/8] - CleanROM 2.0 -★| UBLA1 Base! | Fast! | Stable! | Clean! |★

Which version of Android??

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app

sw6lee

Apr 20, 2011
I'm using Task 14 because CleanROM is not available, and the honeycomb touchwiz feels MUCH snappier than other ICS and jelly bean roms I've tried. Scrolling is not as fast, but I like it much better. The only reason I want to switch from Task 14 to CleanROM is because the Task 14 ROM has a bug with Touchwiz Theme when it is applied, the battery icon becomes an Email icon.

By the way, Honeycomb roms are the only roms that has Youtube HD working perfectly. I've tried so many ICS and jelly bean roms and they all have youtube video lags, and it drives me crazy.

Task 14 Honeycomb Touchwiz ROM with Go Launcher HD + DCIkonz theme makes my tab almost perfect except for the battery icon. Task650 is not planning to fix the issue, so I would love to try this CleanROM.

Last edited:

sw6lee

Apr 20, 2011
I didn't know you could theme touchwiz with touchwiz....?

Task14 Rom is by default Stock honeycomb theme, even though it's based on Samsung firmware, because I believe some people preferred the stock honeycomb look. But I like Touchwiz look way more, so I flashed the Touchwiz theme CWM file that was given by Task650 in the thread. And the battery icon became an Email icon..weird, but true.

SpaceSpeed

May 12, 2011
Places Unknown
Downloads for CleanROM 1.3 for GT-P7510

UPDATE: Just noticed this thread was for CleanROM 2.0, not 1.3... my bad? If the links below are helpful, use them, if not, ignore :eek:

Downloads for CleanROM 1.3 for GT-P7510

I was checking on this ROM today to see if there were any updates and it looks like it has vanished from the Interwebs.

I dug through my repository of older ROMs and came across a copy of CleanROM 1.3 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510).

I have no idea as to whether or not this version was the last or latest, I would assume not. It was downloaded on 13 March 2012, the file dates inside the zip file point a date near that as well.

Below are two file-sharing links, and the torrent, which I'm seeding myself. Your best bet is to download the torrent, but if you have issues with that, hopefully the other two links will stay alive long enough for everyone to grab it.

CleanROM 1.3-downloaded-13-Mar-2012.zip (311.19 MB)

1. http://www.filefactory.com/file/5wlbfg5c45g9/n/CleanROM_1_3-downloaded-13-Mar-2012_zip
2. http://ge.tt/api/1/files/6MiSpHY/0/blob?download
3. http://kat.ph/cleanrom-1-3-for-the-samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1-gt-p7510-t7086011.html

Good luck, and may the schwartz be with you!

SpaceSpeed

Last edited:

ahouck

Jan 3, 2013
I see that this can run Go Launcher, but can it run Nova or Apex launcher? Tried searching and didn't see anything.

sw6lee

Apr 20, 2011
Re: [ROM / Wi-Fi][7/8] - CleanROM 2.0 -★| UBLA1 Base! | Fast! | Stable! | Clean! |★

I see that this can run Go Launcher, but can it run Nova or Apex launcher? Tried searching and didn't see anything.

Nope. It cant run nova and apex because those require ics at minimum.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

sw6lee

Apr 20, 2011
Hmm.. so no one has a working download link for version 2.0? I would love to try it..

kalliffen

Jul 6, 2005
where to get this now

Hey..
I know this is an older ROM, but im fooling around with my Galaxy Tab trying to find a nice custom rom that i like.
the link in this post is dead or the rom has been removed..
if anyone has it laying around or knows where i can get it , it would be greately appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM / Wi-Fi][7/8] - CleanROM 2.0 -★| UBLA1 Base! | Fast! | Stable! | Clean! |★

CR2-GT.png

about-blue.png

• CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Samsung Stock ROM with some performance enhancements!
    • ROM is odexed and based on firmware version P7510UBLA1.7510ZTOLB1_ZTO Brazil!
    • ROM is Multi-Language!
    • Apps are up to date as of 7/8/2012.

features-blue.png

• Fast, Smooth, and Stable. Just like you expect from CleanROM!
    • Removed Most Samsung bloat apps!
    • Go Launcher HD
    • File Manager HD
    • Fully Odex
    • Zip Aligned

changes-blue.png

Version 2.0 - 7/8/2012
    • Complete rebuild on P7510UBLA1.7510ZTOLB1_ZTO Brazil Firmware
    • ROM is now completely ODEXED for the smoothest experience possible!
    • Removed: APM for now until I rebuild it on new base!
    • Changed: Launcher to Go Launcher HD
    • Removed: Fast Reboot
    • Complete Change Log: CleanROM Change Log

prerequisites-blue.png

installation-blue.png

• Place ROM on SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe all data / Factory reset!
    • Flash ROM
    • Profit!

md5-blue.png

55EC83E9943B76E0C954AEF8D187B208

XDA App and Tapatalk Users can download HERE
    You must set your Mobile Browser set to desktop view!

If you like this ROM please consider making a donation to encourage future development :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

themes.png

None at this time due to ROM being Odexed for performance!!!
    Introducing CleanROM 2.0!

CR2-GT.png

about-blue.png

• CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Samsung Stock ROM with some performance enhancements!
    • ROM is odexed and based on firmware version P7510UBLA1.7510ZTOLB1_ZTO Brazil!
    • ROM is Multi-Language!
    • Apps are up to date as of 7/8/2012.

features-blue.png

• Fast, Smooth, and Stable. Just like you expect from CleanROM!
    • Removed Most Samsung bloat apps!
    • Go Launcher HD
    • File Manager HD
    • Fully Odex
    • Zip Aligned

changes-blue.png

Version 2.0 - 7/8/2012
    • Complete rebuild on P7510UBLA1.7510ZTOLB1_ZTO Brazil Firmware
    • ROM is now completely ODEXED for the smoothest experience possible!
    • Removed: APM for now until I rebuild it on new base!
    • Changed: Launcher to Go Launcher HD
    • Removed: Fast Reboot
    • Complete Change Log: CleanROM Change Log

If you like this ROM please consider making a donation to encourage future development :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Thanks!

-Scott
    @scosler

Hey bro. nice to have you here! noticed you have a 02sysctl in your init.d. figured if you wanted a config for it i'd throw it at ya. its what i use in my roms and seems to work pretty good. i've attached to this post for you. just throw it in system/ect. also, if you want the extended power menu build into your rom (no quickboot app) just let me know and i'll edit the framework for ya.
    CleanROM 1.1 is now available!

CleanROM 1.1 is now available!

CleanROM1_GT-P7510-3.jpg

changes.png

Changes in version 1.1 - 2/10/2012

Kernel: pershoot Kernel 2.6.36.4 - OC-VFPv3-d16_FP 1.4GHZ
    Reworked: Framework and SystemUI to give closer to AOSP look. Its a WIP and may have some minor issues.
    Added: Stock Touchwiz Theme to SD Card for those who prefer it
    Added: Performance and battery tweaks
    Added: Antutu CPU Master
    Added: Xoom Browser
    Added: File Manager HD
    Updated: Swype 3.25.91.34889
    Removed: Power on and power off sounds
    Removed: ES File Explorer

Complete Change Log: CleanROM Change Log

Please hit the Thanks button if you like this offering. Hit the Donate button if you really like it :)