[APP][3.0+] Fast Search - Search made easier on Android

Search This thread

parthsavi

Aug 15, 2013
So I made an attempt to make search even easier and faster on Android.

Search is daily habit and Fast Search makes it easier for you to search your phone.
Fast Search is a unique search overlay that helps you search your apps, contacts, music from anywhere on your android phone.
Key Features:
-- Can be pulled from anywhere within your phone by click on the left/right edge that overlays on top of the screen
-- Can be launched from the notification bar
-- Can customize the look and feel of the edges
-- Can customize what you want to search

How to use?
- Touch the left/right colored edge on your screen
- The 'Go' key on the soft keyboard, the trackball and the 'Enter' key launch the first suggested item
- The first time app sync may take some seconds

Search from anywhere and everywhere

Google Play Store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carpdia.home.taskarou

Attachments

• fs_logo.png
    fs_logo.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 317
  • fs_home.jpg
    fs_home.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 299
  • fs_color.jpg
    fs_color.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 333
  • fs_tray.jpg
    fs_tray.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:

parthsavi

Aug 15, 2013
Fast Search Plus - Search made easy on Android

Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carpdia.home.taskarou.plus

Just updated the app to also include Google Search (available in the paid version)

Attachments

• nfl_final.jpg
    nfl_final.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 121

ETW11

Apr 26, 2012
Great app. One problem preventing me from buying the full version: I unchecked the option to have the status bar icon always showing and yet it still appears after launch. Is this a known bug?

parthsavi

Aug 15, 2013
Great app. One problem preventing me from buying the full version: I unchecked the option to have the status bar icon always showing and yet it still appears after launch. Is this a known bug?

Good catch. I wasn't aware of the bug. I will update both Free and Paid version of the app and update you when it's done.