[Q] ICS Sense ROM?

Search This thread

TDJ512

Dec 30, 2010
Guess not, whats the hold up to getting 1 booting? just curious, is it a compatibility kernel issue? Do we not have capable code, I'm really not much of a kernel guy.

Reactions: YoungCorruptionV2.0

TDJ512

Dec 30, 2010
Working on 1 as if they've got it booting though? I've heard that also. I'm definitely looking forward to an alpha release. Getting it to boots half the battle. I would like to run 1 and test it out see if there's anyway I can help, but I'm not really in the Shift development loop. So just interested in progress, hope we see something soon.

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
from what i understnad there are a few people working on it from the "other evo" can't remember the name but waiting for there ota and kernal source and i believe it will be farther than closer..

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
One of the biggest issues with getting ICS to run on the Shift, is a Kernel issue. We do not as of yet have a compatible Kernel. Until one gets ported.

drob311

One of the biggest issues with getting ICS to run on the Shift, is a Kernel issue. We do not as of yet have a compatible Kernel. Until one gets ported.

This is correct, we need a compatable kernel... We don't give 2 $****s about the other evo... Once the desire hd gets the ics update, that will help a lot with the kernel issue...

Sent from my PG06100

Reactions: strapped365

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guess not, whats the hold up to getting 1 booting? just curious, is it a compatibility kernel issue? Do we not have capable code, I'm really not much of a kernel guy.

This is correct, we need a compatable kernel... We don't give 2 $****s about the other evo... Once the desire hd gets the ics update, that will help a lot with the kernel issue...

Sent from my PG06100