[THEMES/MODS] Aeon Themes/Mods/Discussion

Search This thread

tankmorph

Jun 28, 2007
St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks everyone for keeping the theme thread going. I've been away from the scene for awhile. Just enjoying my super stable AEON v1.3.1 and living life...:p

Also, mikig, I'm not a huge fan of the clock on the left. I think that area should be reserved for notifications. Just my 2¢. Your red theme looks awesome so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mikig_mkd

Dec 11, 2011
Skopje
Thanks everyone for keeping the theme thread going. I've been away from the scene for awhile. Just enjoying my super stable AEON v1.3.1 and living life...:p

Also, mikig, I'm not a huge fan of the clock on the left. I think that area should be reserved for notifications. Just my 2¢. Your red theme looks awesome so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Noted. I will release a seperate zip to make it on the right. I've been busy with school these couple of days so im not ready to post the theme yet. But it will happen.

Sent from my Infuse 4G running Aeon 1.3.1!

Texcowboy

Jan 22, 2012
Tehachapi
Noted. I will release a seperate zip to make it on the right. I've been busy with school these couple of days so im not ready to post the theme yet. But it will happen.

Mik your doing an awesome job here with providing us with some amazing themes. Just to say thanks with a post to you buddy.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

mikig_mkd

Dec 11, 2011
Skopje
I'm trying to finish it but school is slowing me down. I'm burning the midnight oil some nights to catch up.

Plus the other apks like the dialer tab and contacts are giving me compile issues that i cant resolve. Maybe ill post a build with the stock ones for now.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I'm trying to finish it but school is slowing me down. I'm burning the midnight oil some nights to catch up. Plus the other apks like the dialer tab and contacts are giving me compile issues that i cant resolve. Maybe ill post a build with the stock ones for now.

I gonna tell you and I know all will agree....SCHOOL FIRST! :mad:

don't worry about us and themes...do the themes to relax yourself and on your off time...k
:)

Texcowboy

Jan 22, 2012
Tehachapi
I gonna tell you and I know all will agree....SCHOOL FIRST! :mad:

don't worry about us and themes...do the themes to relax yourself and on your off time...k
:)

+100000

Rom Aeon v 1.3.1

Agree %100, always school before work.... Make this a hobby to relax the mind in between lessons or homework. We will all live without an up to date theme. You made plenty for us to Oooo and Ahhhhh over for now. Get to those books!

:cool:

tlingit1956

Mar 28, 2012
Petersburg, Alaska
Evergreen Theme

I tried the Evergreen Theme and really like it but I noticed the Phone bar indicator was not showing any bars and sometimes just one. I removed Theme for now until fix is applied but I really liked the look so please address when you get a chance, thank you. :)

PS: Good Job and I appreciate your hard work to put this Evergreen Theme together.

Reactions: mikig_mkd

mikig_mkd

Dec 11, 2011
Skopje
First time i hear about this. It should be working! I know bigjoe posted screenshots and by the looks of them he had signal bars. Did you try flashing the green forest update on top of it? If not can you try that and report back?

Anybody else having this problem??

Texcowboy

Jan 22, 2012
Tehachapi
I tried the Evergreen Theme and really like it but I noticed the Phone bar indicator was not showing any bars and sometimes just one. I removed Theme for now until fix is applied but I really liked the look so please address when you get a chance, thank you. :)

PS: Good Job and I appreciate your hard work to put this Evergreen Theme together.

I had the evergreen theme and had no issues with it. DL the revert back to stock theme, do all the necessary wipes and re flash the Evergreen theme then do all the wipes again and then restart device.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
First time i hear about this. It should be working! I know bigjoe posted screenshots and by the looks of them he had signal bars. Did you try flashing the green forest update on top of it? If not can you try that and report back? Anybody else having this problem??

I see signal bars...now the square box looking is the WiFi...to the right are the bars...but if you don't have connection..."no signal" then yes the bars disappear ....:p:):p

if you turn off WiFi...you will see the 3g/h next to bars...I believe...with I also believe two tiny arrows indicting data flow...

Last edited:

Texcowboy

Jan 22, 2012
Tehachapi
Here are some screen shots of the latest ICS theme.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338000782608.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338000782608.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 191
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338000797760.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338000797760.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 189
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338000811031.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338000811031.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 185
  • uploadfromtaptalk1338000819511.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338000819511.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 177

xDa.Fun

Feb 1, 2012
Planet Earth
Camera Icon Changed for Aeon

Here are some nice icons for Camera.apk for Aeon :D

Attached Zip has 3 different apk files (choose your bake :)) Sample icon pngs attached.

Place it in System\app
Set permission RW-R-R
Reboot (If required)

Miki or Tank can add this in the OP.

Attachments

• ICON.png
    ICON.png
    61 KB · Views: 152
  • camera-icon.jpg
    camera-icon.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited: