[WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY???] Another Giveaway!!!! AND WE HAVE A WINNER (sort of)

Search This thread

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Screw it I'm gonna pick 2 from the justice album "dyers eve and frayed ends of sanity" .

I'm just gonna say this- you are damn close. It really could have been either of those. I have this holy trinity of songs from Justice (hands down my favorite album ever, not just Metallica. EVER.) and Dyers Eve and Frayed ends of Sanity are two of those songs. If I had a consolation prize to give out, it would be yours without question.

Reactions: Gutterball

Gutterball

Dec 24, 2010
New Jersey
My other choice would have been blackened with that hint you gave though. somebody will get this damn soon lol

Actually somebody already guessed blackened so strike that. Close could also mean in proximity so im gonna say "to live is to die" its right in the middle ;) plus it's burtons last song too,

Last edited:

beyorj

Feb 25, 2011
Eye of the beholder, cmon I know I'm right.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Gutterball

Dec 24, 2010
New Jersey
To live is to die!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I already mentioned that one

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

I'm just gonna say this- you are damn close. It really could have been either of those. I have this holy trinity of songs from Justice (hands down my favorite album ever, not just Metallica. EVER.) and Dyers Eve and Frayed ends of Sanity are two of those songs. If I had a consolation prize to give out, it would be yours without question.

Both of those songs are way underrated especially "frayed ends of sanity" I never hear people saying thats one of the favorites by Metallica but that seriously is a bad ass song!

Gutterball

Dec 24, 2010
New Jersey
Thrones of Ivory? Metallica doesn't have a song called Thrones of Ivory lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

lol I dont even think this sounds like Metallica
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9xDUCV9qh0

I think "Am I blood" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7gW39xs40Q&feature=relmfu more Am I blood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1kU5joJ5C8&feature=related both good songs but the lyrics on the chorus of the 2nd song sound like hes saying "I gotta take you to subwayyy!! lmao now I'm hungry!
sounds alot more like metallica (with a slight hint of kreator in there too) then most with the exception of some Paradise lost songs(one of my favorite bands ever) vocally paradise lost reminds me alot of Metallica at times too. especially their Draconian Times era music! Love it!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    \m/ ANOTHER METALHEAD CASE GIVEAWAY!!!! \m/

WHAT'S MY FAVORITE METALLICA SONG??

SINCE THIS RAN FOR SO LONG I DECIDED NOT TO CARE ABOUT HOW MANY GUESSES PEOPLE WERE TAKING. E.CADRO GOT IT WITH THE BEST SONG IN METALLICA'S ENTIRE CATALOG- ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO

In case you didn't pick it up from my video, I will take the first 3 names who guess my favorite Metallica song and pick one at random and they will be the winner of a brand new Amzer Shellster case!!! There will be no time limit, the contest will run for however long it takes for 3 people to guess.

***You must meet ALL of these requirements to enter:

• You must have been an active member of xda for at least 1 month
    • You must have at least 50 posts
    • You must live in one of the 48 contiguous states (sorry, not paying for international shipping)
    • You must actually NEED and WANT the case (honor system here)

RULES:
    One post only per person, AND NO EDITS!! Seriously, if I see an edit and it is more than 5 minutes after the original post it will be an automatic disqualification.

Also, absolutely NO COMMENTS about the drama from yesterday. Yes, I brought it up but I said my peace and that's the end of it. Anyone comments on it, you're disqualified. Lets keep this contest fun.

GOODLUCK AND GODSPEED

You know, you guys could show a little appreciation too *cough*thanks*cough*
    down.gif
    ................................................................................ ;)
    Let me know when you have a contest with good music.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

As soon as I do a Lil Wayne contest I'll be sure to PM you.
    Can we get vids in hd, lol. They are not clear enough on the hox. Jk.

Sent from my HTC One X

It's a Mac. These things won't have built in HD webcams until every Windows laptop on the market has had them for a couple years, and then Apple will patent them and sue everybody.
    Hhaha I'm all about good rock music but I hateeee Metallica. I forfiet!!!

And fu Lars!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Haha you must not like good music then :p

And yeah, Lars is a tool. Not gonna argue that.