[Q] Bootloop (fastboot and recovery wont work)

Search This thread

rite2ace

Nov 19, 2013
Mumbai
hi..
recently i flashed badboyz 4.4.2 sense 6 and today suddenly my htc one when into bootloop no idea how because i was sleeping and when i woke up it was in bootloop . When i get into the bootloader .. i cant go into fastboot neither recovery .. it reboots again doesnt stay in the bootloader .. and if i go into recovery ..nothing happens just entering into recovery and black screen reboot and fastboot wont work too .. Any fix ? Would be appreciated because i am very new to android scene

bombo_b

Dec 12, 2011
Port-au-prince
hi..
recently i flashed badboyz 4.4.2 sense 6 and today suddenly my htc one when into bootloop no idea how because i was sleeping and when i woke up it was in bootloop . When i get into the bootloader .. i cant go into fastboot neither recovery .. it reboots again doesnt stay in the bootloader .. and if i go into recovery ..nothing happens just entering into recovery and black screen reboot and fastboot wont work too .. Any fix ? Would be appreciated because i am very new to android scene

in most desperate situations it is always safer to relock bootloader,RUU back to stock and start over
You can use this RUU guide: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2658910

bombo_b

Dec 12, 2011
Port-au-prince
I will try this . One of my friends told me its hardware issue like the motherboard is faulty etc ..

I dnt think it hardware issue as you had a custom rom installed it.If you succeed to flash back to stock,try to leave it stock for a whole day and if nothing happens, you can flash the same or another custom rom of your choice.
Custom roms are not official roms. You cant jump to conclusions based on a custom rom :)
Hope I helped and everything goes fine

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

And if for any reason RUU wont recognize your phone while bootlooping,Try to connect it when it reads entering recovery.Because in my own experience,some ''adb reboot..'' commands works while in this state