Search This thread

raveesh84

Oct 30, 2011
Nagpur
www.facebook.com
Dear Friends

I am using this phone with stock ROM since last two years..It was rooted just after the purchase.. yesterday when i made a partition in SD card through CWM and tried to use link2sd..it gave error "mount script cannot be created..try FAT16/32..device not found"

I tried with all types of filesystems there in the option but the error was same.. How to tackle this as there is very low internal memory in this device...please guide me..I don't want to install any Custom Rom

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2

puduraja

Jun 11, 2012
Chennai, India
HI Addadutta
i am facing the same problem. tried both above method and met with same result. i think that we need root for this phone as it has many bloatware which are not required and i think we can increase the cpu to 800 .
if you found any solution please let me know and share here.
regards
ankjain

The rooting tutorial is available in this forum and please look at this : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1338718

sihag

Dec 26, 2011
Jaipur
Dear Friends

I am using this phone with stock ROM since last two years..It was rooted just after the purchase.. yesterday when i made a partition in SD card through CWM and tried to use link2sd..it gave error "mount script cannot be created..try FAT16/32..device not found"

I tried with all types of filesystems there in the option but the error was same.. How to tackle this as there is very low internal memory in this device...please guide me..I don't want to install any Custom Rom

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2

Sry for the delay..Are you still having problem?

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

The rooting tutorial is available in this forum and please look at this : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1338718

That's wrong info. Its for 350N and not for MI-350. Please check prior to posting crap.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my S109 mod :D

Differences between my S109 and S184 mods:
    • ROM is fully ODEXed (each app consists from apk and odex), /data partition has 210Mb free
    • Updated Google Maps up to 6.1.1
    • Updated utils:
      • su up to 3.0.3.2
      • BusyBox up to v1.19.3-Stericson (2011-12-20 21:07:32 CST)
    • Lenovo Search changed to Google Search
    • Round battery indicator with 1% accuracy
    • Added more 3 tips into Protips widget
    • Moboplayer is not included
    • Lenovo TaskSwitcher is not included
    • Added Nitro Lag Nullifier tweak from V6SuperCharger
    • Apdated APN list (10/12/2011)
    • Recovery changed to ClockWorkMod Recovery 5.0.2.7 from javum (for cable-flash ROM)
    • English interface language by default

Detailed description:
    Date: 15.01.2012
    Author: javum
    Editions: recovery update and cable-flash img
    Changes:
    • ROM is fully ODEXed (each app consists from apk and odex), /data partition has 210Mb free
    • Bаseband version for all HW versions
    • Modified Launcher layout
    • Added more 3 tips into Protips widget
    • Dialer graphics from Lenovo P70. Date format in Call Log changed to dd/MM/yyyy.
    • Installed root:
      • su 3.0.3.2
      • Superuser 3.0.7
      • BusyBox v1.19.3-Stericson (2011-12-20 21:07:32 CST)
      • Root Explorer 2.17.2
    • Installed utils
      • flash_image
      • sqlite3 (v.3.6.22)
    • Disabled debugger which fills /data/core folder with garbage logs
    • Added user script support: /etc/init.d
    • Added tweaks from V6SuperCharger, including Taskkiller parameters, app prioritets, Die-Hard Launcher, Nitro Lag Nullifier
    • Updated APN-list (10/12/2011)
    • Added /etc/hosts (106739 hosts) for ad blocking
    • Fixed timezones (2011m)
    • Added Reboot and Recovery items in Power Menu
    • Round battery indicator with 1% accuracy
    • adb always connects with root permissions
    • Disabled USB Debug icon and notification in Status Bar
    • Updated Google apps:
      • Market 2.3.6
      • Gmail 2.3.5.2
      • Talk 1.3
      • Calendar 2.3.5
      • Youtube 2.3.4
      • Google Search 1.3.3.247963
      • Maps 6.1.0
      • Locator 1.0.0
    • Installed Mobileuncle Tools v1.3 (23.08.2011)
    • ClockWorkMod Recovery 5.0.2.7 from javum (for cable-flash ROM)
    • Update for recovery is signed, no need switch Toggle signature verification
    • Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Indonesian, Vietnamese
    • Keyboard: English, Chinese, Russian, Indonesian, Vietnamese
    Download:
    • Recovery update edition: Mirror 1
      Size: 118 356 103 bytes
      MD5: 91840be8bc28b51f6a35fba50a046665
    • Cable-flash ROM edition: Mirror 1
      Size: 94 432 982 bytes
      MD5: 3fe99bbe34a95d982b122350e12a2ffa

UPD 21.01.12: Links were updated. Voicesearch added, Google Maps updated to 6.1.1. Fixed X-Office crash and WLAN, Bluetooth, etc. stettings via status bar.

Screenshots:
    device20120115212748.png
    device20120115212759.png
    device20120115212806.png
    device20120115212828.png
    device20120115212901.png
    device20120115212930.png
    device20120115213017.png
    device20120115213043.png

All user data is destroyed by flashing, please, bakup it first!

HW83 users need to install this patch: Mirror 1

If tou don't want to update Google Market to 3.x version, delete or remove /system/app/MarketUpdater.apk.
    New Google Maps app needs Google account login at phone start, if you don't want to use Google-account remove Maps.apk, Maps.odex, NetworkLocation.apk, NetworkLocation.odex.

For disabling V6SuperCharger tweaks:
    1. Remove everything from /system/build.prop, begins with lines
      Code:
      #
      # tweaks from Resquer
      #
    2. Delete file /system/etc/init.d/98SuperCharger
    3. Reboot phone.
    Warning: deletion of /system/etc/init.d/99complete is FORBIDDEN!!! Otherwise you'll get unbootable device!
    YONIP ROM A60 V.5.2 (Cyanogen ICS Themed ROM)

Changelog:
    +Fix bugs/lags of previous version v.5.1
    +Fast, Smooth & Stable

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vdaa9lujnjawuof

FIX for Market Download Issue: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zsmaf5h5eryrkgb

How to install:
    1. Install via recovery
    2. reboot to system
    3. then reboot to recovery to install FIX for Market Download

How to enable data2ext:
    Copy 01data2ext.sh from the root of your sdcard to scriptz folder of your sdcard

screenshots:
    A60_ics.png
    Rooted Finally !!!

folks
    after 3-4 days of struggle i rooted my brand new spice MI 350. Ah..the long process first led me to spice website which didnt had proper USB drivers. from there i went to viewsonic v350 drivers because they are same .
    finally some Chinese forum told me about Lenovo Lephone A60 and bingo thats the original phone re branded as spice mi 350.
    to cut a long story short please visit following link and download a60 tools

http://forum.hotmid.com/discussion/...60-install-google-market-and-gmail-account/p1

1, Use the "A60-tools-v2" to root your Lenovo A60;
    a, Double click the open the "A60-tools-v2";
    b, Holding down the "volume -" and "Menu" keys, while power on the phone, until the first picture display;
    c, Connect the phone to the computer via USB cable;
    d, Input "1" and enter in the computer;
    e, After that, enter and reboot the phone.
    and voila thats all guys.

to download a60 drivers please visit

http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewto...sid=af9b3aed965ded10f32b2d5f239a2560&start=40

URL="http://forum.hotmid.com/discussion/39/how-to-root-lenovo-a60-install-google-market-and-gmail-account/p1"]http://forum.hotmid.com/discussion/39/how-to-root-lenovo-a60-install-google-market-and-gmail-account/p1[/URL]

thanks to these forum i was able to finally root my beloved Spice MI 350.:p
    Speed up Lenovo A60 aka spice MI 350

dear friends

I realized that if you hit home button after using whether file explorer or go SMS, the launcher starts to build new icons, and place the widgets, there is a little lag, that is, it turns out that when you start an application, home launcher is again unloaded from memory, then once when you return in Home,launcher re-boots.Also if you had observed ,the icons of apps build and appeared very slowly in menu.

On my previous phone galaxy s it was not like this, the icons appeared all at once and Home started immediately and it showed that it always hung in memory.

I tried all launcher but the behave was similar. Arc launcher that i uploaded in my previous posts was somewhat good but it was not a remedy.

I looked into the matter and did some engineering . here is my remedy which will surely give you speediest launcher experience on your lenovo or spice. be careful and do the exact commands which are given .

if i am of any help please press thanks button

regards
    ankjain:p
    Hi! I'm javum from Russian forum :D And I haven't yet posting access in development forum...
    I have compiled a ClockworkMod recovery 5.0.2.7 from source for Lenovo A60.
    ClockworkMod – also known as Clockwork and CWM – is a custom recovery for Android phones and tablets that allows you to perform several advanced recovery, restoration, installation and maintenance operations on your Android device that aren't possible with the stock recovery.

The one of the useful option for me is ability to mount phone as flash disk from recovery (mounts and storage -> mount USB storage).