[Q] where to post my custom rom

Search This thread
M

moonbutt74

missing kink......sorry i couldn't help it

could u post a link i tryed posting it on the dev page where all the other roms are but it wont let me it says i dont have permissions

you have to upload your rom to a host like dev-host or androidfilehost first then provide a link
in your post here. but in order to do that you must first make a prerequisite number of posts on xda.
for what device is this rom? if it's for sm-t210 [tab 3 7.0] or gt-p5210 [tab 3 10.1 wifi]
once you've uploaded it to a host send me a pm with the link and i'll see if i can flash it and take it for a spin.
if it's good i'll suggest it here with link.

May 20, 2014
Read the rules first. If you've followed it, click new thread. I'm not sure if there is a number of posts required before creating a thread in the dev page like the limit to replying. You can contact a moderator for help. You can see who beside the new thread button.

Last edited:
Reactions: dsilx

dsilx

Apr 21, 2014
fort campbell
mind F******

you have to upload your rom to a host like dev-host or androidfilehost first then provide a link
in your post here. but in order to do that you must first make a prerequisite number of posts on xda.
for what device is this rom? if it's for sm-t210 [tab 3 7.0] or gt-p5210 [tab 3 10.1 wifi]
once you've uploaded it to a host send me a pm with the link and i'll see if i can flash it and take it for a spin.
if it's good i'll suggest it here with link.

iv uploaded it to mediafire because i dont like google drive and mega was taking forever but il upload the link android file host

aka i am aware of some of the bugged apps that wont open when installed

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force
Tab 3 Development forums, depending on your tablet's screen size i.e 7, 8 or 10.1.
Can't wait to see another rom, we're missing them, really !

Sent from my room mate's computer :p

Top Liked Posts