[6.5][SKN][TSK] JonNRb SimpleBlue Theme

Search This thread

jonnrb

Aug 12, 2008
I've seen quite a few people have been downloading this. If you have downloaded this or will download this, please comment! :)
Here's my latest greatest Windows Mobile 6.5 theme to grace the forums. It's called SimpleBlue because that's what it is: a simple blue theme. It has an "Ubuntued" background (it's just a gradient) so don't complain; that's how it's supposed to be and will not change. This theme complies with my own standards on how to build a 6.5 TSK so it will work on any device in existence! Let me know how it is...

Instructions:

1. Install it.
2. Go to Start -> Settings -> Today
3. Select SimpleBlue + <Your Device Resolution>. (WQVGA pick QVGA and WVGA pick VGA)
4. Click OK and enjoy it :)

UPDATE:
I added a Titanium theme to suit the Today theme.
To install:
1. Unzip and install the SimpleBlue Titanium.cab file on your device (all resolutions).
2. Go to Start -> Settings -> Today.
3. Go to Appearance and uncheck "Windows Default".
4. Hit OK.
5. Go to Start -> Settings -> Today.
6. Go to Appearance and check "Windows Default".
7. Hit OK.
8. Enjoy the theme!
To uninstall:
1. Install rp_thm_titanium_default_restore.cab
2. Go to Start -> Settings -> Today.
3. Go to Appearance and uncheck "Windows Default".
4. Hit OK.
5. Go to Start -> Settings -> Today.
6. Go to Appearance and check "Windows Default".
7. Hit OK.

Attachments

• rp_thm_titanium_default_restore.cab
    444.3 KB · Views: 1,078
Last edited:

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
looks awesome!! thanks jonNRB. I realy like this shade of blue:) the only part i have concern with and it was like this on the other blue theme you made, is the menu tabs on the bottom of the screen that have been rounded off, are (i think) being squared back off and causing like a double image. see screenshot where "Appearance" and "Items" is at.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

jonnrb

Aug 12, 2008
looks awesome!! thanks jonNRB. I realy like this shade of blue:) the only part i have concern with and it was like this on the other blue theme you made, is the menu tabs on the bottom of the screen that have been rounded off, are (i think) being squared back off and causing like a double image. see screenshot where "Appearance" and "Items" is at.

Yeah I'm aware of that. There's not really much you can do to the tab images though and what I did makes them look as good as possible while still delivering a custom theme. But if you think that it's a concern, I'll look at it and hopefully change it. Thanks for your feedback!

mddjr01

Jan 9, 2009
Sacramento
Just wanted to say - I like! I have been so busy trying all the themes and ROM's, and programs that A clean simple theme is usually the best, Thanks.:)

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Yeah I'm aware of that. There's not really much you can do to the tab images though and what I did makes them look as good as possible while still delivering a custom theme. But if you think that it's a concern, I'll look at it and hopefully change it. Thanks for your feedback!

no worries, i just didnt know if it was because of the adjustments made to the pop menu borders that causes the tab borders to look that way. if its just you customizing, i would say, just leave them as is (rounded) because at least then it looks uniform and sized appropriately all around. just my two cents, ur theme though and its already cool enough:D

frewys

Jan 12, 2005
Miami beach
Samsung Galaxy S21
Very nice!!

I just can't stand that boring blackness in all the themes around. i light bright colors;)

If possible in the future. i like it to be even a little brighter at least the topbar part of it. other than that its great! nice stepup for 6.5. reminds me of a light wisbar advance:)

regards
/Frewys

jonnrb

Aug 12, 2008
I just can't stand that boring blackness in all the themes around. i light bright colors;)

If possible in the future. i like it to be even a little brighter at least the topbar part of it. other than that its great! nice stepup for 6.5. reminds me of a light wisbar advance:)

regards
/Frewys

Well I tried to keep the topbar pretty dark because the text on the topbar is white so I wanted to improve the seeability (is that a word? lol). That's how a lot of my themes now and are going to be: they have features not immensely cool graphics. If you want one of those themes, go to one of rpereira's threads and you'll find what you're looking for ;)

frewys

Jan 12, 2005
Miami beach
Samsung Galaxy S21
Well I tried to keep the topbar pretty dark because the text on the topbar is white so I wanted to improve the seeability (is that a word? lol). That's how a lot of my themes now and are going to be: they have features not immensely cool graphics. If you want one of those themes, go to one of rpereira's threads and you'll find what you're looking for ;)

Thats a good point!:)

did try to search for rpereira posts. but didn't find anything good.

if you have a link to what you mean please post.

thanks again for your beautiful work!

Regards
/Frewys