Help If You Can Please

Search This thread

amorylo

Apr 28, 2014
Hi Every one I need Your Help I Have a Galaxy s duos s7562 withe a S7562ZCLK2 Baseband version can't install any costume roms on it caus i

always get Mobile Network Not Available :eek: so do you have any costume roms such as pmp ultra that support S7562ZCLK2 :confused::rolleyes:

jpvillabona

Jan 7, 2014
Medellín - Colombia
Hi Every one I need Your Help I Have a Galaxy s duos s7562 withe a S7562ZCLK2 Baseband version can't install any costume roms on it caus i

always get Mobile Network Not Available :eek: so do you have any costume roms such as pmp ultra that support S7562ZCLK2 :confused::rolleyes:

Hello mate,

Try this ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2503230

There is also a way to change your baseband, which I assume is causing your network issue. Read the entire post and you will find it.

Reactions: amorylo

sheru7

Apr 5, 2014

hi amorylo,
first of all, how ever roms you will try you cannot use them. Because i also had same problem and was unable to use a single custom rom.
But then i read somewhere about firmware package which absolutely solved my problem. :)
Actually it is problem in your rom's firmware package version. I had stock rom firmware version ending with something like LM2 like that which was the latest update for my rom firmware. But i read somewhere that this version have some issues and bugs. so i flashed low level firmware package ending with LK1. which was lower version of my rom firmware. And that perfectly solved my problem and currently i am enjoying my custom rom :D
So you have to find higher or lower version of your stock rom's firmware package and have to flash it using odin. Hope it will solve your problem. :)

amorylo

Apr 28, 2014
Hello mate,

There is also a way to change your baseband, which I assume is causing your network issue. Read the entire post and you will find it.

Thank's A lot jpvillabona for taking some of your time to replay i tried to change the baseband as you suggested and no result the baseband is the same which is S7562ZCLK2:silly::( and i even installed your rom it's great by the way:good: .

amorylo

Apr 28, 2014
hi amorylo,
first of all, how ever roms you will try you cannot use them. Because i also had same problem and was unable to use a single custom rom.
But then i read somewhere about firmware package which absolutely solved my problem. :)
Actually it is problem in your rom's firmware package version. I had stock rom firmware version ending with something like LM2 like that which was the latest update for my rom firmware. But i read somewhere that this version have some issues and bugs. so i flashed low level firmware package ending with LK1. which was lower version of my rom firmware. And that perfectly solved my problem and currently i am enjoying my custom rom :D
So you have to find higher or lower version of your stock rom's firmware package and have to flash it using odin. Hope it will solve your problem. :)

thank's for taking some of your time to replay :cowboy: i tried every thing but baseband still not changing:crying:

amorylo

Apr 28, 2014
What do you mean by baseband not changing? I am confused. I mean you just have to flash another version of baseband. Try flashing ZCLM2/ZCLE2 etc. Tell me exact what problem you are facing. :)

after flashing it the baseband still the same its so frustrating i'm giving up i will just recover my backup and use the same slow old version

the photo in the attachments i also tried every option alone and did not work ether:rolleyes::eek:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 50

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
after flashing it the baseband still the same its so frustrating i'm giving up i will just recover my backup and use the same slow old version

the photo in the attachments i also tried every option alone and did not work ether:rolleyes::eek:

You have the chinese baseband version. Have you tried flashing a official firmware listed at Samsung-updates.com or SamMobile.com? E.g. a european firmware. Chinese ones aren't even listed there. May be that will fix your issues.

sheru7

Apr 5, 2014

You are doing it wrong buddy! First you are uploading HOME.tar everywhere.
There are three files in firmware package, PDA.tar, CSC.tar, MODEM.tar.
Upload in respective ODIN files space,
PDA.tar.md5-->PDA,
MODEM.tar.md5-->phone,
CSC.tar.md5-->CSC

LEAVE BOOTLOADER EMPTY!

And as LS.xD said, you install OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PACKAGE! Also you can install firmwares of different countries. :)

In the End, Don't Give Up! :good: :)

amorylo

Apr 28, 2014
PDA.tar.md5-->PDA,
MODEM.tar.md5-->phone,
CSC.tar.md5-->CSC

LEAVE BOOTLOADER EMPTY!

And as LS.xD said, you install OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PACKAGE! Also you can install firmwares of different countries. :)

OK that's right but the firmware downloaded and they are many is only one file an md5 file and a dll file thats it

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Thats weird :() I'll check out some firmware.

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk :)

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Try Greece or Hong Kong instead.

amorylo

Apr 28, 2014
^^

You just forgot this unnecessary information...

Yea sorry about that by the way i accidentally Deleted my backup so you can only imagine in what kind of trouble i'm in now

and i'v found my country firmware in http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=22841 and still the same problem when it reaches at fat.bin and the phone says Security check fail : ID 0xc

i surfed the net and tried every thing found someone said try connecting your device with kies. my devies used to get connected easly but now it wont and now am without a phone and don't know what todo:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello mate,

hi amorylo,

PDA.tar.md5-->PDA,
    MODEM.tar.md5-->phone,
    CSC.tar.md5-->CSC

LEAVE BOOTLOADER EMPTY!

Thats weird :() I'll check out some firmware.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Try Greece or Hong Kong instead.