9-4-11 Ti-X ICONIA V3

Search This thread

dc13

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
I add the next version info before i release it just so people know what will be changing next update. PLEASE everyone stop PMing, Posting comments about why you cant download the latest update. This is being posted on every rom I make on every site I use Not just here.

First Off I Dont Own This Device Any More.

STOCK ROM THAT HAS LATEST OTA

I have added what my next roms will have added or changed they wont be out for a while dont ask about them its just putting out my thoughts on what I need to do.

About
Odexed
optimized apks
png opt
zipaligned

V3
Ti-X Iconia V3
3.2 Base
All the same OPTs I do for any and every rom
Based off the Acer_A501_0.000.00_4.017.03 Dump

V2
Ti-X Iconia V2
same opts al V1.2 and under

V1.2
Ti-X Iconia V1.2
updated a few apps

V1.1
Ti-X Iconia V1.1 - can b flashed over V1 just clear dalvic cache
Optimized jpgs to free up more ram
added superuser
fixed voice search

V1
Ti-X Iconia V1
Acer_A500_0.000.00_1.104.05_COM_GEN1 base updated to Acer_A500_1.139.05_1.141.05_COM_GEN1
Odexed
Optimized apks

Last edited:

dc13

Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
How i make roms is I get a really good base. then build off that. so far I feel that this will be a good start but im going to wait till the 1080P support rom that come out soon before I dive to deep.

Reactions: manpreetofca

jaemowalker

Jul 29, 2010
Can't Wait...

Can't wait to see what you got cooked up man, i just bought mine today from the pentagon Best Buy, can't wait to see what lies ahead...

mapaz04

Dec 20, 2008
Tennessee
ROOT is here!!!

Hey, just FYI... If this is coming when we get ROOT... ROOT ACCESS IS HERE!!! Just run the GINGERBREAK APK found on the other post to gain ROOT access to the ACER A500!!!

Awwww man, cant wait for custom roms... GO DEVS!!!

T0yman

Apr 28, 2011
Adhoc

I have tried several patches/hacks to get the A500 to see my Moto Droid (original) using WIFI Tether and I can get it to see it but I get the Adhoc not supported yet message :eek: . Will this be included in a fashion, if you already answered that I am sorry but I did not see it in the list. Thanks in advance.

JackMetal

Dec 10, 2008
I have tried several patches/hacks to get the A500 to see my Moto Droid (original) using WIFI Tether and I can get it to see it but I get the Adhoc not supported yet message :eek: . Will this be included in a fashion, if you already answered that I am sorry but I did not see it in the list. Thanks in advance.

+1
I would love to get Adhoc going and would gladly even pay for it!

AnarchyCow

May 16, 2009
I to would be stoked for this.
Custom roms on my Tablet!

Oh, and one more thing, I know it's a lot to ask.
Let me control my phone and tether via Bluetooth (Answer calls and use my Tablet as a Speaker Phone) and also let me send text messages from my Tablet! :D

dc13

Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
I to would be stoked for this.
Custom roms on my Tablet!

Oh, and one more thing, I know it's a lot to ask.
Let me control my phone and tether via Bluetooth (Answer calls and use my Tablet as a Speaker Phone) and also let me send text messages from my Tablet! :D

ahhh no thats not my roms work.

AnarchyCow

May 16, 2009
I was just saying, that would be awesome if one could control their phone over bluetooth.

Anyway good sir, I am very much looking forward to this ROM.

Sent from my A500 using XDA Premium App

dc13

Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
where can i dll this rom

you cant yet cause i haven't released it.

even if u did get it, you couldn't install it. and since you cant install, it its still on my PC not on the internet.

Read the OP I swear it says coming soon in the title and This is coming once we get root/recovery meaning we still need recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I add the next version info before i release it just so people know what will be changing next update. PLEASE everyone stop PMing, Posting comments about why you cant download the latest update. This is being posted on every rom I make on every site I use Not just here.

First Off I Dont Own This Device Any More.

STOCK ROM THAT HAS LATEST OTA

I have added what my next roms will have added or changed they wont be out for a while dont ask about them its just putting out my thoughts on what I need to do.

About
    Odexed
    optimized apks
    png opt
    zipaligned

V3
    Ti-X Iconia V3
    3.2 Base
    All the same OPTs I do for any and every rom
    Based off the Acer_A501_0.000.00_4.017.03 Dump

V2
    Ti-X Iconia V2
    same opts al V1.2 and under

V1.2
    Ti-X Iconia V1.2
    updated a few apps

V1.1
    Ti-X Iconia V1.1 - can b flashed over V1 just clear dalvic cache
    Optimized jpgs to free up more ram
    added superuser
    fixed voice search

V1
    Ti-X Iconia V1
    Acer_A500_0.000.00_1.104.05_COM_GEN1 base updated to Acer_A500_1.139.05_1.141.05_COM_GEN1
    Odexed
    Optimized apks
    since the opt rom works ill b making a even more opted rom will decrease in size. alittle faster.

if some1 could help me this weekend with a little project i have to make the rom boot even faster that would b amazing. will b this weekend. i want to odex every file. :)

v1.1 will b out tonight.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    How i make roms is I get a really good base. then build off that. so far I feel that this will be a good start but im going to wait till the 1080P support rom that come out soon before I dive to deep.
    sorry I see no link for your downloads please advise. thank you!

the topic says coming soon so wait a bit.
    ill have this out by tonight

Sent from my Ti-X EVOlution using Tapatalk