n900t TWRP installed, now no recovery and bootloop

Search This thread

dirtyjerzz

Jan 21, 2014
Montague
so i bought this N3 about a month ago, so it was on 4.4.2 from the factory. first thing i did was root it to get rid of the bloat. fast forward to now. nova launcher is getting boring and i want to try a new rom. first thing i did was try to install twrp. im using the latest file from twrp and odin 3.09, and everything went fine. tried to boot into recovery and it boot looped with the "seandroid enforcing" loading screen. even pulling the battery did nothing. i had to put it in download mode and cancel out for it to boot back up normally. now my problem is i have NO recovery and thats not sitting well with me. i also do not want philz recovery, so im not gonna even bother to try flashing that until i have no choice.

mohd.itcs

Jun 3, 2014
so i bought this N3 about a month ago, so it was on 4.4.2 from the factory. first thing i did was root it to get rid of the bloat. fast forward to now. nova launcher is getting boring and i want to try a new rom. first thing i did was try to install twrp. im using the latest file from twrp and odin 3.09, and everything went fine. tried to boot into recovery and it boot looped with the "seandroid enforcing" loading screen. even pulling the battery did nothing. i had to put it in download mode and cancel out for it to boot back up normally. now my problem is i have NO recovery and thats not sitting well with me. i also do not want philz recovery, so im not gonna even bother to try flashing that until i have no choice.

i'm facing same issue here
i can't enter download or recovery mode