[TWEAK] S.A.S / Samsung Adrenaline Shotv6

Search This thread

v_lestat

Jul 11, 2010
Nope wont download on the phone.
1st link starts but fails
2nd has about 100 redirects then stops and says too many redirects.

Please just post it at the normal places.

Or cant u juat attach it here?

Also.. How about listing what kernels should work instead waiting for people to smoke their phones.

Example... Does the stock 2.3.4 kernel that most people are on work? - i am going to say no because you say it requies Ext4 and 2.3.4 is not that right?
Ext 4 is really only used on AOSP correct? Cyanogen stuff

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

edit -

just d/l on a pc ok. - i really hate the way these phones dont download **** properly.

Last edited:

droidroidz

Dec 16, 2010
All stock roms are rfs voodoo fixes that and re formats to EXT4. cyanogenmod uses EXT4 and something else i think, i dunno im still pretty nooby

Would also second what kernels work for stock rooted GB eh09? IS there an voodoo kernel out yet? Didnt source just hit yesterday? If so you guys are blazin

Last edited:

BakedTator

Jan 8, 2011
All stock roms are rfs voodoo fixes that and re formats to EXT4. cyanogenmod uses EXT4 and something else i think, i dunno im still pretty nooby

Would also second what kernels work for stock rooted GB eh09? IS there an voodoo kernel out yet? Didnt source just hit yesterday? If so you guys are blazin

we dont have a voodoo kernel yet and im not sure if our stock lernel supports the init'd yet but it should soon...and yes...source dropped for us!!!

dsexton702

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 14, 2011
South Lake Tahoe
if you guys have no init.d support yet thats fine, just push the following files manually

/system/bin
/system/lib

dont push the rest till you have what you need

but the other tweaks should still improve your phone :D

v_lestat

Jul 11, 2010
Giventhatcm7 is the only thing this will work for i think you need to clearly state this in the title or the first line of the thread.

Unlessi read wrong this is for gingerbread and cm7 is the only rom/kernel to have the requirements he has layed out.

Also, how about adding the correct flashable zip to your first post for those who are not on a cm7 based gingerbread rom.

That way we dont have to fuk our devices by trying manual pishes that dont always work.

Just a suggestionas i would love to have this on the uscc stock 2.3.4 gingerbread since that is all thats available and it seems like the mez is dead on xda

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

dsexton702

Apr 14, 2011
South Lake Tahoe
Giventhatcm7 is the only thing this will work for i think you need to clearly state this in the title or the first line of the thread.

Unlessi read wrong this is for gingerbread and cm7 is the only rom/kernel to have the requirements he has layed out.

Also, how about adding the correct flashable zip to your first post for those who are not on a cm7 based gingerbread rom.

That way we dont have to fuk our devices by trying manual pishes that dont always work.

Just a suggestionas i would love to have this on the uscc stock 2.3.4 gingerbread since that is all thats available and it seems like the mez is dead on xda

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

Its not just for GB you need a kernel that supports init.d for onr of the tweaks the others will work no matter what

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App

LazerOrca

Jul 27, 2011
Greenville, NC
Google Pixel 6
which kernel?

is this kernel supported, and is this the proper file system... I believe I am running ext4 with cyanogen 7?

2.6.35.7-gf63f6d6

And when you say "clean out init.d", do you mean delete the files in /ext/init.d before applying these tweaks?

Thanks in advance

dsexton702

Apr 14, 2011
South Lake Tahoe
is this kernel supported, and is this the proper file system... I believe I am running ext4 with cyanogen 7?

2.6.35.7-gf63f6d6

And when you say "clean out init.d", do you mean delete the files in /ext/init.d before applying these tweaks?

Thanks in advance

no need to wipe your init.d folder simply go here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1236779

and pick up the u.s.a.sv6 tweak its remade no need to worry about init.d folder

Reactions: LazerOrca

JWnSC

Jul 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Red Magic 8 pro
What did you hex edit in the lib files I would like to do this to my froyo rom. The tweak works great btw. Just had to delete the lib folder. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

sageDieu

Oct 18, 2010
Why do people care about voodoo? It's not "coming" any time soon. The entire idea of voodoo lagfix is to convert the filesystem to ext4 which is faster than the stock format. That makes things run smoother, faster, etc. than stock. Now on gingerbread we have a completely different filesystem called MTD which is even better than ext4; thus if we ever got a voodoo lagfix kernel it would be downgrading our phones.

Top Liked Posts