[ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 1 + Nightlies [5/01/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
T

tattooboy

Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 2 [1/25/13]

Pie on AOKP is Perfection!! Thanks Slick!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359304027360.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359304027360.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 546

mikelav456

Dec 12, 2011
Pie on AOKP is Perfection!! Thanks Slick!

Is this baked into this rom? The only thing holding be back is that I want a pacman style rom so I can have AOKP and PA features. If this has pie, does it have per app dpi and hybrid mode too (I'm guessing not)?

T

tattooboy

No its not baked in its an app called LMT

T

tattooboy

Google is your friend! :)

dakoellis

Jan 6, 2009
Is this baked into this rom? The only thing holding be back is that I want a pacman style rom so I can have AOKP and PA features. If this has pie, does it have per app dpi and hybrid mode too (I'm guessing not)?

For PIE, you can install LMT launcher (there's an XDA thread that tells you all about it and how to install, google is the easiest way to find it)

no PACman in this rom or any yet. I'm waiting on it too. I keep going back and forth from that and the LiquidSmooth because I can't make a decision! Hopefully it comes out in a couple days, but I think its gonna be a while, maybe once all the AOKP features get ported. Right now you get 4.1 PACman or 4.2 AOKP or 4.2 PA

blown00gtp

Mar 4, 2011
any ideas on how to fix the voice search? I noticed it was working on the new PA rom..just wondering if its an easy fix? Great work guys.

paximus

Feb 16, 2011
TWRP

Im not seeing sdcard/0. I have no access to my internal sdcard. There is sdcard/, but none of my stuff is there, and there is external sdcard, but that doesnt have the stuff I need on it. If I revert back to 4.1 and flash the sdcard restore zip, everything is there. Any ideas? Think it would be different if I use vold.fstab from cm10.1?

Reboot into Recovery and Flash the Latest TWRP, Reboot back into recovery and Whalah everything is back to its original place worked for me.!:laugh::good::rolleyes::eek:

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.

Awesome job Mr slick rick the rula...one question I know its a wip but the proximity sensor doesn't work when I'm using the in call I have to press the home button so screen can come back on any advise to fix.......

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

aheeejd

I've been having the issue with WiFi that some people have brought up. Just a couple bars, loss of service. Well, I still get only a couple of bars but I haven't lost the signal since I did this. In WiFi, click menu, advanced, WiFi frequency band, I set it to 5 GHz only. Its normally set to auto. When on auto or 2.4 GHz, it'll drop constantly. I hope this helps a some people.

Going to reinstall PA 10.1 & see if I get same results. Will report in that thread.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:

kronium

Jun 29, 2007
Ewa Beach
Same here with no sounds. Also when I assign recents to a long press of home in the nav bar, I get a quick glimpse of recents then a blank screen. Great Rom though!

Last edited:

bp328i

May 22, 2010
Tampa Bay
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 2.1 [1/30/13]

OK, I must be completely blind because for the life of me I can't find where to add lockscreen targets. Can anyone help me out?

Oh yeah, I really feel dumb for not being able to find them.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
    installation-1.png
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot
    downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
    fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
    contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
    Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
    - Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
    - sbrissen
    - Codeworkx
    - Steve Spear
    - Team Hacksung
    - AOKP
    - CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.
    Updated OP with latest links for nightlies and Milestone 1. Enjoy! :)
    New build posted. Has latest upstream AOKP changes and l900 device tree changes from CM. Enjoy!
    New build is up for download! Has latest AOKP upstream changes, CM device changes and new mali r3p1 update which means no more weird artifacting or memleaking! Enjoy :)

And to those getting the cannot connect to camera issue, usually a fix permissions in recovery fixes it for me. Try that out.
    New build is up! Has latest AOKP upstream changes including Android 4.2.2 and any device changes. Want to also give big thanks to those who have donated to me in the past few weeks. Really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy the build!