Samsung Gear Live screen protector

Search This thread

jockarlos

May 10, 2008
I just find a screen protector for my pre-order gearlive, I want to have the protector before my device arrives but this one is available for shipping a day after the watch will ship. Probably it will arrive sunner, the protector. Maybe there is another screen protector for the gearlive available right now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 546

frankthetoad

Nov 13, 2010
New Orleans
Is this likely to be a concern? Is there something different about the glass on these watches than regular watches? I've always worn a watch, and while I bump it from time to time against something, I've never had a big scratch....

Daistaar

Jul 6, 2011
New York
Is this likely to be a concern? Is there something different about the glass on these watches than regular watches? I've always worn a watch, and while I bump it from time to time against something, I've never had a big scratch....

I'm with you. Aside from an occasional bump I've never seen anything happen to any of my watches. I can't imagine it would be different for the Live. People can't look at this device like they would a phone. It shouldn't be falling and subjecting to the same things your phone would be. Rather it wouldn't be as likely to be subjected to the same amount of potential torture.

ReconPeon

Sep 28, 2010
Memphis, TN
I can't tell you I have had all of the gets and never put a screen protector on any of them and none of them have had a single scratch on the screen. This is with normal daily wear and bumping then into other objects.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

SkuzFoz

Oct 24, 2010
I can't tell you I have had all of the gets and never put a screen protector on any of them and none of them have had a single scratch on the screen. This is with normal daily wear and bumping then into other objects.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

I scratched my Pebble a couple of times, but it's plastic. It never took any impact damage, and all of its scratches were from situations in which I was stupid to not remove it, like car work.

nicogri

May 23, 2008
Compiegne
I bought gear 2 screen protector from Amazon for my live (adfolix) . After 2 days I got a pretty bad scratch on it so I had to change it as I only seen the scratch when looking at watch :( hoping the second will last longer...

akashsgpgi

Aug 31, 2011
Gurgaon
I bought gear 2 screen protector from Amazon for my live (adfolix) . After 2 days I got a pretty bad scratch on it so I had to change it as I only seen the scratch when looking at watch :( hoping the second will last longer...

im looking for a screen protector for my gear live but i am unable to find one anywhere. However there are many screen protectors available for gear 2/2 neo. Since you mentioned that you used the gear 2's scree protector on your gear live, could you tell me how do it fit? it is little small or big for gear live? and did you use one which covered only the screen(1.63) or the whole front glass?

im looking for a screen protector for my gear live but i am unable to find one anywhere. However there are many screen protectors available for gear 2/2 neo. Since you mentioned that you used the gear 2's scree protector on your gear live, could you tell me how do it fit? it is little small or big for gear live? and did you use one which covered only the screen(1.63) or the whole front glass?

There are a ton of them for the Gear Live on Amazon.

Here's the one I currently have on mine, it's been on for almost a year now, and it's still going strong -

Skinomi® TechSkin - Samsung Gear Live Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Free Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - [6-Pack] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LAK0SMY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_AjHjwbK5RN344

Last edited:
Not here in India :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
All is not lost! From what I can find out, the screen protectors for the Gear 2 also fit the Gear Live, so you can get those and he fine. There are several on the US Amazon site marked as being for both, so if you can get Gear 2 protectors, you'll be good to go.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: akashsgpgi

akashsgpgi

Aug 31, 2011
Gurgaon
All is not lost! From what I can find out, the screen protectors for the Gear 2 also fit the Gear Live, so you can get those and he fine. There are several on the US Amazon site marked as being for both, so if you can get Gear 2 protectors, you'll be good to go.

Thanks, will be doing that

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not here in India :(