Morphology Text Colors Theme

Search This thread

EMSpilot

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 31, 2012
Show Low
{{ Welcome to Morphology Text Updated 1-21-2013 }}

{{ Designed for and tested on DEODEXED LJ7 JellyBean ROMs }}

{{ This has been a collaborative effort with Rompnit and Naddict / Be sure to THANK them }}

{{ Color the base TEXT on your phone your way!!! }}

All the MODS that exist in Morphology are already in my zip. "framework-res, UI and Settings!!

Start here first and pick your favorite TEXT color​

BTW This will not wipe out any of your already themed png's. It will simply change the base text color and give you center clock.

Then head over to Morphology by Rompnit, Naddict & EMSpilot and pick your favorite Theme Colors​

I do take request for text colors, just send me the color code!!!

Link to Morphology Click Here!!!

As always flash at your own risk. DO A NANDROID FIRST!!!

Last edited:

EMSpilot

May 31, 2012
Show Low
Morphology Text Colors by EMSpilot

These links color base text plus all text in Contacts, Phone, Mms and TWLauncher!!!!

Here is the link to Green text (BBFA00) with Stock Launcher, Contacts, Phone and Mms!!! Click Here!!​

Last edited:

burghfan3

Jun 13, 2012
Gonna try this when I get back to WiFi. Sprint too damn slow where I am to download over their network. Thanks! Is yellow in the future of this?

Living my life's not hard enough,
Burn me alive inside

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Can you do rainbow? Every other letter a different color? Something that looks like Walt Disney puked a bag of skittles on a lite bright machine... :p

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

burghfan3

Jun 13, 2012
When I installed it using CWM, it said that a flashable backup was made in mnnt Universal Flasher. I wanted to revert, but can't find the backup that was supposedly made. I didn't nandroid, so I'll just dirty flash the rom if I must

Burn me alive inside

TheManiac

Jul 4, 2012
Screenies anybody??

Rooted Evo dead.
Rooted Evo shift dead.
Rooted Galaxy s3 alive and well!

EMSpilot

May 31, 2012
Show Low
When I installed it using CWM, it said that a flashable backup was made in mnnt Universal Flasher. I wanted to revert, but can't find the backup that was supposedly made. I didn't nandroid, so I'll just dirty flash the rom if I must

Burn me alive inside

Sorry but it does not make a flashable backup. I do however have stock zip at the top in post #2

burghfan3

Jun 13, 2012
Sorry but it does not make a flashable backup. I do however have stock zip at the top in post #2

Thanks a ton. All of these choices are great. I liked the yellow, but my old eyes were playing tricks on me. All of you guys are doing great work giving us all of these choices. Much appreciated. That is weird that CWM stated that it made a flashable backup though. I use it instead of TWRP because I got fail errors half the time with it, and none with CWM

Burn me alive inside

Last edited:
Reactions: Naddict

BubZX

Jul 5, 2011
Green is looking good! Thanks :) has any one tried messing with the over scroll colors yet?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Jmoney2k5

Jan 4, 2012
Westland, MI
Screenies anybody??

Rooted Evo dead.
Rooted Evo shift dead.
Rooted Galaxy s3 alive and well!

Here is one with the red text. Thanks for this guys, looks awesome!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357944825074.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357944825074.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:

scottgalit61

May 4, 2011
Honolulu
Hey guys just wondering if theres a way to change icon text colors too.. they remain white... Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts