[Q] rooted and Isis

Search This thread

skyedream

Dec 7, 2010
my phone is flashed with Jedi rom. i installed Isis mobile wallet and it says the phone is rooted it can't run due to the security issue.
I've been using google wallet with s4 but then i didn't know note 3 doesn't work with it.
anyone knows how to work around this with out unrooting the phone??

avengethis1

Aug 12, 2010
my phone is flashed with Jedi rom. i installed Isis mobile wallet and it says the phone is rooted it can't run due to the security issue.
I've been using google wallet with s4 but then i didn't know note 3 doesn't work with it.

If you use the supersu app for root go into settings and uncheck enable super user. I use isis almost everyday and my phone is rooted.

Reactions: skyedream

sunilvarma

Feb 5, 2008
I'm using RootCloak and running into this issue. Anyone else having this problem or knows a fix?

inaO5ahF4uFef.png

Thanks!

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
I'm using RootCloak and running into this issue. Anyone else having this problem or knows a fix?

inaO5ahF4uFef.png

Thanks!

You installed xposed, restarted, installed the rootcloak module, restarted, added the app and restarted? You have to install the xposed app then install the framework from inside the app, then restart.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

sunilvarma

Feb 5, 2008
You installed xposed, restarted, installed the rootcloak module, restarted, added the app and restarted? You have to install the xposed app then install the framework from inside the app, then restart.

Did all that and got past the "your phone is rooted" error. But now I get this message instead.

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
Haven't seen that error. Maybe try clearing data for Isis? Try doing it on WiFi too. Sounds like it can't establish a connection with Isis servers.

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
Try to contact Isis then, it sounds like a problem on their end.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you use the supersu app for root go into settings and uncheck enable super user. I use isis almost everyday and my phone is rooted.
    I use root cloak with xposed. Works perfectly