Stuck in Bootloop, help

Search This thread

johnnyutah22

Jul 17, 2011
Tennessee
I'm on stock rooted rom. I just enabled greenify on about 86 apps (kids games). I tried to reboot and it hung at Asus screen with spinning dots. I rebooted into recovery and tried fixing permissions with twrp and then rebooting, same result. I did notice that twrp took a while to load and generated a mount error. I rebooted again and this time no mount error but when twrp loaded the buttons were unresponsive for a minute or so. I then wiped dalvik and fixed permissions and rebooted, same problem, hung on asus screen, please help.

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
I'm on stock rooted rom. I just enabled greenify on about 86 apps (kids games). I tried to reboot and it hung at Asus screen with spinning dots. I rebooted into recovery and tried fixing permissions with twrp and then rebooting, same result. I did notice that twrp took a while to load and generated a mount error. I rebooted again and this time no mount error but when twrp loaded the buttons were unresponsive for a minute or so. I then wiped dalvik and fixed permissions and rebooted, same problem, hung on asus screen, please help.

Hey there shoot me an email @ jl52741@gmail.com

Let see if we can fix your issue.... :good:

Thx Josh

Last edited:

johnnyutah22

Jul 17, 2011
Tennessee
Hey there shoot me an email @ jl52741@gmail.com

Let see if we can fix your issue.... :good:

Thx Josh

I just ended up factory resetting. Luckily had most of my stuff backed up with Titanium. Obviously Greenify did something to my system because before I reset, I deleted greenify in the twrp file manager and then made a nandroid backup in twrp and then after wiping I tried to just restore data. Got the same bootloop. Thanks for the offer though.