Kaiser SIM/CID Unlocker & Changer

Search This thread

JunJunMS

Dec 24, 2010
Hello im new doing this and it worked but sometimes i cant call and the phone sometimes its like wierd doesnt let me do anything...

JVogler

Mar 3, 2010
I see all the info here about updating ROMs and Radio's and everything along with SIM unlocking. Are those things all connected...or is there a possible way to leave your phone exactly as it is...and 'SIM unlock' it? ...or does everything need to be changed to be able to use a different carrier's SIM card? Another thing, I see a few people talking about unlock codes from their carrier. Will going that route let you leave everything alone, and just use different carrier? Not sure if it's just a code they send you that you enter in your phone and that's it?

giosixa

Jan 21, 2011
kaiser

hello, i have read most of this posts but .... :(

have kaiser100 at&t 6.1 WM radio 1.65.21.18 D 3.57.00.00

cant unlock sim :-( please write exactly for my case what to do pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

it`s locked to AT&T

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

mikaitzy

Nov 10, 2008
pls help

i have a htc MDA Vario III locked on t-mobile..when i try to unlock using your latest version of the kaiser unlocker the activesync deconnects itself and the PC does not recognise the USB until i remove the phone battery...i tried 100 times but it is useless...can anyome give me some guidance pls? thx

sonhos_21

Jun 13, 2006
problem in step 2

when I'm doing the second step in the window where it says unlockcode showed up points and not just the code to unlock htc I do? help help ....

Tosterzizis

Apr 23, 2010
I could flash HardSPL, but on step 2 it says incompatible device... (AT&T 8925 / KAIS 100)
Also i got problems with my USB connection, possibly the port is damaged.
Is it possible to do the unlock via micro SD?

Edit:
Okay after updating to the newest official release i could run steps 2&3.
Sim Lock seems to be removed now, but when entering the Pin of the SIM i got the Warning "Smartchip not provisioned MM #2"...

Edit2:
Tryed an other sim, seems to work now...
The first was not activated...

Last edited:

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
First took me some time... but then worked like a charm on T-Mobile MDA Vario III :)
(And most of the questions which occured in the last posts could have been avoided, if people would read the first 10-15 posts in this thread- as i did)

dimdriv

Mar 28, 2009
I found this solution does not work on all of devices. But my solution is as follows.

Run KaiserUnlocker.exe

1. I started with the Step 1. The upper button of total 3.
2. Go through the menus and accept everything.
3. You get TRI-COLOR screen on your device and a few seconds later you get the USB label.
4. After some time you get a communication error Message. DON'T RESET YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. DON'T TOUCH IT.
5. Press Exit to quit KaiserUnlocker.exe on your Desktop machine.
6. Unplug and replug the USB cable.
7. Start the KaiserUnlocker.exe again and wait a little bit.
8. Your mobile device (AT&T Tilt) suddenly alive again. The progressbar shows up and you're from 0% to 100% in a few seconds. Wait a little bit and then you get the message the process is finished.

Now I don't know what to do with step 2 and 3. Should I perform them or not. Hmm?
What I would like to do is just to update from AT&T Tilt ROM to original HTC TyTN II ROM

Falcon, u realy saved the day my friend!!! I f it wasnt your observation i would still be stuck trying to unlock!!! Worked like a charm my friend!!! Many many thanks!!!!:good::good::good::good:

wagonis

Sep 14, 2007
Pretty awesome to see these cool devices are still being used out there

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts