[ROM][Stock] AT&T Jelly Bean 4.1.1 [DLK3][22 Feb 2013]

Search This thread

upndwn4par

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
I noticed that there aren't any recovery flashable stock ROM images available,
(at least that I could find) so I made one.

This is based on stock AT&T Jelly Bean 4.1.1 [DLK3] firmware and is rooted,
busyboxed, deodexed and has init.d support.

Devs and cooks, feel free to use this as a base for your ROMs.
(be sure to give me some credit on your OP)

Install script only wipes cache and Dalvik.

As always, flash at your own risk!!!

Android File Host

Dev-Host

Credits
mrRobinson (stock firmware)
dsixda (Kitchen)

Last edited:

stratatak7

Swappa Representative
Jun 6, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks for making a separate thread for this, it's helpful. It should be known that enewman17 has the completely stock rom with root available in his thread as well as that used to be the purpose of his thread before creating his own custom rom in both odexed and de-odexed forms. For those who want the odexed form, please head to his thread. It's probably best to have this thread here separate though as it is easier to find for those who need it.

stratatak7

Swappa Representative
Jun 6, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
I searched before posting...I swear! :)

I'm not trying to hound you ;) your intentions are good and this thread is a good idea. enewman17 has a bunch of extras in his too. Sharing is caring! Besides, you took your time to make this yourself. Anybody who is new and wanting the stock ROM wouldn't know where to look but now they should have no problem. :D Thanks again, to both of you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
I'm not trying to hound you ;) your intentions are good and this thread is a good idea. enewman17 has a bunch of extras in his too. Sharing is caring! Besides, you took your time to make this yourself. Anybody who is new and wanting the stock ROM wouldn't know where to look but now they should have no problem. :D Thanks again, to both of you.

I agree I couldn't even find it myself till the other day lol so you did a great job posting a new thread on stock rom thanks again:thumbup:

Sent From My Galaxy S III SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 Running On Intergalactic v2.6

Last edited:

Krayziepop

Feb 18, 2007
Lake Orion, MI
Is there a reason why the GOO download and the devhost one are 2 different sizes?

Devhost - 708MB
GOO.IM - 716MB

Just wanna make sure I am grabbing a good download right now!

Last edited by a moderator:

upndwn4par

Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
Is there a reason why the GOO download and the devhost one are 2 different sizes?

Devhost - 708MB
GOO.IM - 716MB

No need to reply to the entire OP...

Thanks for saying something. The Goo file is wrong.

I just checked the MD5 with a utility and the Dev Host file is correct.

I have experienced several problem with files from Goo recently. This is the final straw. I will not host with them again.

Thanks again!

Everyone, if you downloaded the file from Goo please delete it and download from Dev Host.

I hope all of you routinely check the MD5 of your downloads.

There is a free utility here that I use.

Krayziepop

Feb 18, 2007
Lake Orion, MI
Re: [Warning][ROM][Stock] AT&T Jelly Bean 4.1.1 [DLK3][22 Feb 2013]

Sorry for my reply methods, my bad - I posted kind of quick and didn't look back at it afterwards (didn't know it copied the entire first post, I hit reply not quote!). Anyway, I did verify the MD5 after the download and as I downloaded from Devhost first due to the much faster transfer speeds anyway it was good. I just wanted to bring it up while I was thinking about it as I knew something was awry.

Thanks for the hook up on an easy rooted stock flash for us all!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: upndwn4par

popi09

Sep 17, 2011
So this ROM is flashable through twrp or cwm?

upndwn4par

Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
Some of you have expressed an interest in making a donation even though I don't want them (thanks :)).

But if any of you have a few bucks to spare, we have a fellow xda member that could really use the money right now.

Please don't post saying that you donated since I don't want anyone to feel obligated to do it, or feel uncomfortable if they don't. Just be happy knowing you helped someone in need. Thanks!

http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...lletin-please-help-ryan-scott-chiefzreloaded/

Intub8

Mar 3, 2012
Does this file have the bootloader removed.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

ztrike

May 14, 2010
Guayaquil
Please help me

Thank you for the flashable stock rom this is very useful! Could you please upload DLK3 baseband cwm flashable please? I know this baseband improves signal and it was not included in the rom.

hednik

May 31, 2012
Fort Worth
On a side note Up,

I got a nice basic ROM done last night and added a few things I figured I could do myself to start out with like AOSP messaging and the remove the wifi notification, few more.

Went to flash and for the "3 args looking for 4" error. So I figured it out that I needed to pull the updated-script from a working ROM and replace the one that was in my ROM. Is this standard. I used this base, so did I do the update-script step incorrectly or miss another step ? Vague question I know... still a newbie haha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I noticed that there aren't any recovery flashable stock ROM images available,
    (at least that I could find) so I made one.

This is based on stock AT&T Jelly Bean 4.1.1 [DLK3] firmware and is rooted,
    busyboxed, deodexed and has init.d support.

Devs and cooks, feel free to use this as a base for your ROMs.
    (be sure to give me some credit on your OP)

Install script only wipes cache and Dalvik.

As always, flash at your own risk!!!

Android File Host

Dev-Host

Credits
    mrRobinson (stock firmware)
    dsixda (Kitchen)
    Nice Job my friend always good to have a backup stock Rom Thanks for sharing.:good:

Devhost - 708MB
    GOO.IM - 716MB

No need to reply to the entire OP...

Thanks for saying something. The Goo file is wrong.

I just checked the MD5 with a utility and the Dev Host file is correct.

I have experienced several problem with files from Goo recently. This is the final straw. I will not host with them again.

Thanks again!

Everyone, if you downloaded the file from Goo please delete it and download from Dev Host.

I hope all of you routinely check the MD5 of your downloads.

There is a free utility here that I use.
    Thanks for making a separate thread for this, it's helpful. It should be known that enewman17 has the completely stock rom with root available in his thread as well as that used to be the purpose of his thread before creating his own custom rom in both odexed and de-odexed forms. For those who want the odexed form, please head to his thread. It's probably best to have this thread here separate though as it is easier to find for those who need it.
    I searched before posting...I swear! :)