Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

slink722

May 23, 2012
San Fernando City
www.facebook.com
I have new theme for you guys! Even though i don't have XZ. haha :D
Working hard for you all! So please consider pressing the THANKS button if you download and enjoy my work :good:​

SONY THEME

Special Credits to my friend @stansap for testing and screenshots :D Thanks bro! :good:

Installation: Install as normal apk or push in system/app and put the rw-r-r permission then reboot

Download: Moderator Edit: Link Removed

Screenshots:
7322ke7hvu215wjfg.jpg

nj1adgwclgc1p87fg.jpg

9qbpqcvzwwqlq6zfg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iDroid8

Dec 18, 2012
London
Looks extraordinarily busy and incoherent. The Sony logo on the homescreen looks especially bad, the lens flare looks out of place, and when in the app drawer looks pretty awful when behind all the apps. UI elements look pretty meh, the colour gradients scream 90s and early 2000s, the font is inconsistent (the middle pictures in the 1st and 2nd row cause a massive clash between the wallpaper and text). The top notification bar is hard to read - the transparency makes whatever is in the top left of it nigh on impossible to read, as well as the "Sat" being smaller in size then the time. There's a mismatch in layers for the homescreen - the Sony logo appears on top, with the metallic stripes below that, and the lens flare below that, causing unsightly shadows. The halo behind the Sony logo is also not the same shade of blue as the notification bar and navigation buttons.

0/10 would not even go near.

Reactions: Linshart
Looks extraordinarily busy and incoherent. The Sony logo on the homescreen looks especially bad, the lens flare looks out of place, and when in the app drawer looks pretty awful when behind all the apps. UI elements look pretty meh, the colour gradients scream 90s and early 2000s, the font is inconsistent (the middle pictures in the 1st and 2nd row cause a massive clash between the wallpaper and text). The top notification bar is hard to read - the transparency makes whatever is in the top left of it nigh on impossible to read, as well as the "Sat" being smaller in size then the time. There's a mismatch in layers for the homescreen - the Sony logo appears on top, with the metallic stripes below that, and the lens flare below that, causing unsightly shadows. The halo behind the Sony logo is also not the same shade of blue as the notification bar and navigation buttons.

Wth !
Why you say bad thing like that -___-

Send from my XZ with 4.4.2 to your eyes !

Reactions: slink722

slink722

May 23, 2012
San Fernando City
www.facebook.com

then dont use this theme. its very simple. no one forced u to use it. I really dont care what u said. just enjoy ur life and be happy. ur just a bitter guy. hahahahahaha. just say whatever u want :D hahahahahaha

tOrNadO™

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore

Hey boy, why don't u just close the link on your browser when u don't like the theme.. He worked hard on the theme and deserves good suggestions, not mockery.. If u don't like the theme, why do u bother commenting a big paragraph huh? :silly::silly:

Nauju

Sep 29, 2011
Coimbatore
OnePlus 7T Pro
POCO M2 Pro

Hey if u don't impressed then why the hell u are interfering.. @slink722 you keep up ur good work:)

Sent from my Dragon Xperia Z

pjgowtham

Apr 25, 2011
Nice work. I wish someone can make ubuntu touch theme for z.

Sent from my Xperia Z using Tapatalk

pjgowtham

Apr 25, 2011
do u have a link for that ubuntu touch theme? i will try to make for 4.3/4.4 ;) btw thanks for appreciating my work bro :highfive:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chisapps.ubuntutouch

This is a paid app bro.

The ubuntu UI is more of a black and orange combination.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.themechooser.iosstylepaid

The second link is Vermunds theme. The icons for app drawer is beatiful because its a multi coloured icon theme and i felt it kinda was going well with the ubuntu touch theme. So multicoloured icons will be beautiful

Thanks for taking my request bro. :highfive:

slink722

May 23, 2012
San Fernando City
www.facebook.com
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chisapps.ubuntutouch

This is a paid app bro.

The ubuntu UI is more of a black and orange combination.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.themechooser.iosstylepaid

The second link is Vermunds theme. The icons for app drawer is beatiful because its a multi coloured icon theme and i felt it kinda was going well with the ubuntu touch theme. So multicoloured icons will be beautiful

Thanks for taking my request bro. :highfive:

ohh sorry bro i cant port paid apps..

Reactions: pjgowtham

milocj

Nov 11, 2012
Valencia
good job as always! although the home menu transparency, would be more successful if it were 50%, still fantastic, I love it, do not know what to put, hahaha
@milocj by devSXSTeam Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have new theme for you guys! Even though i don't have XZ. haha :D
    Working hard for you all! So please consider pressing the THANKS button if you download and enjoy my work :good:​

SONY THEME

Special Credits to my friend @stansap for testing and screenshots :D Thanks bro! :good:

Installation: Install as normal apk or push in system/app and put the rw-r-r permission then reboot

Download: Moderator Edit: Link Removed

Screenshots:
    7322ke7hvu215wjfg.jpg

nj1adgwclgc1p87fg.jpg

9qbpqcvzwwqlq6zfg.jpg

Hey boy, why don't u just close the link on your browser when u don't like the theme.. He worked hard on the theme and deserves good suggestions, not mockery.. If u don't like the theme, why do u bother commenting a big paragraph huh? :silly::silly:

then dont use this theme. its very simple. no one forced u to use it. I really dont care what u said. just enjoy ur life and be happy. ur just a bitter guy. hahahahahaha. just say whatever u want :D hahahahahaha

Wth !
    Why you say bad thing like that -___-

Send from my XZ with 4.4.2 to your eyes !