Opinion on best dialer for Dutty 6.1 ROM on AT&T? (IE no video call)

Search This thread

erikk

Sep 7, 2007
Miami, FL
superhive.net
So the dialer on Dutty's ROM is nice but it includes the video dialer and there's no point in that on AT&T. Anyone have opinions on the best dialer to use for AT&T? Preferably one that uses the same reddish theme as Dutty's or could be skinned to match?

TIA

freyguy

Jan 4, 2007
I'm using the reTOUCHed dialer I used on my Wizard. The keys are a little bigger which helps (somewhat).

hv_thugg

Sep 27, 2007
kingston
yea cause the keys must be bigger but a bigger key on this stupid small screen pssh. htc needs to work on there screen size man.

kyakubov

Mar 27, 2006
Philadelphia, PA
I use regular one

I removed phone skin completely, for some reason i noticed every custom phone skin messes up the smart dialing, even though i hide the sim card contacts the smart dialing starts searching shows them, but when I keep the original phone skin the smart dialing does not look in the sim cards when it's hidden.
Please let me know if I am wrong about this, because this has been bugging me for a while, that's the reason I always revert back to regular phone skin.

blesbok

Dec 25, 2006
I personally like the windows dialer. I find it loads much faster than any skinned dialers.

erikk

Sep 7, 2007
Miami, FL
superhive.net
I've never played with changing the dialer before that's why I was interested in other people's opinions and there really isn't one good place to find dialers.

Any further input on good dialers (opinions on them and locations for them) much appreciated.

marcini

Mar 30, 2006
does anyone know where to get Dutty's dialer, the one he uses in his roms?

thanks