MIUI ROM(based on CM7) ported by MOMO(Multi languages)[2012-04-20]

Search This thread

abdielol

Oct 12, 2010
Puerto Rico
Damn, this would be a great ROM if it was in complete English and a little bit smoother. I don't know if it's just me, but it doesn't seem AS smooth as the other CM7 MIUI. I can't help but fantasize of a steven's MIUI (GB) version with the sound fix from this ROM.

DannyBiker

Jul 10, 2010
Brussels
How smooth is steven's MIUI compared to CM7 ? I know MIUI is slightly slower, I don't mind that but I would love to know if it's fast enough though...

And does the sound bug affect every single game out there ?

stevendeb25

May 27, 2010
england
pnht.org
How smooth is steven's MIUI compared to CM7 ? I know MIUI is slightly slower, I don't mind that but I would love to know if it's fast enough though...

And does the sound bug affect every single game out there ?

I think my build its pretty smooth :D lol

Sound bug doesn't affect every game.

Most tegra made games have audio issues.
Normal games thats not made for tegra sound works.
Video and sound apps as issues tho

This china rom still seems to be based on my 2.2.17 build.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
Would there be a way to set the search key back to default? I usually go through cm settings and use the search key to hotkey different apps and such. Don't really see the need for an extra power button lol.

Sent from my ME860 using Tapatalk

Savant

Jul 29, 2011
Manchester
http://d-h.st/O1N

english mostly. removed some chinese stuff, still need to make theme folder in /data/system/

this miui version by MOMO is actually a Hybrid of cm7.2 and miui. mostly cm7 but works very good. so thanks to him..

Thanks bud been waiting for this. What happened to you on the other miui thread its like you disappeared.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

stevendeb25

May 27, 2010
england
pnht.org
Thanks bud been waiting for this. What happened to you on the other miui thread its like you disappeared.

less and less time on my hands :(
this was easy once i figured out what this was. dont expect to much tho.

you need gapps also download HERE

Photon guys sorts Aroma (to complicated for me and time consuming)

i sort original installer for ICS

uploading new original version for ICS now :D

Reactions: clockworkninja

Savant

Jul 29, 2011
Manchester
less and less time on my hands :(
this was easy once i figured out what this was. dont expect to much tho.

you need gapps also download HERE

Photon guys sorts Aroma (to complicated for me and time consuming)

i sort original installer for ICS

uploading new original version for ICS now :D

Yeah I bet man and th3bill knows what he's doing and I am glad he's sticking by you since magiman disappeared. Thanks again and so this is your final build no audio bugs?

stevendeb25

May 27, 2010
england
pnht.org
Yeah I bet man and th3bill knows what he's doing and I am glad he's sticking by you since magiman disappeared. Thanks again and so this is your final build no audio bugs?

its not my build i only modified it abit, to get english menus etc, if you install my 2.2.17 wait for boot and change theme, then flash this over the top themes will still work.

at least audio is fixed tho :)

ghaf85

Oct 25, 2011
Kulim
its not my build i only modified it abit, to get english menus etc, if you install my 2.2.17 wait for boot and change theme, then flash this over the top themes will still work.

at least audio is fixed tho :)

hi stevendeb25,

how about SMS??
miui sms or cm7 sms?
how to put miui sms through ???
i love miui sms...has sms delivery sound...

knigitz

May 8, 2010
This launcher has qhd issues with widgets, any known fix?

Also, search button acts as menu button while screen is on. WEIRD?

Last edited:
Reactions: napsterr

ReynaldoH

Jan 22, 2011
Punto Fijo
I was ready to install this but read about the search button acting as the power one. This shouldn't be that hard to fix, right? Gonna read up the forums to see if I can find some info and give it a try myself.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends,this is a ROM ported by my pal MOMO from China,here is his original post:http://bbs.gfan.com/android-4036934-1-1.html

I help him post it here for you to experience,may you enjoy it.

the rom based on MIUI from other device and the latest CM7 for atrix,of course,it has some bugs,but they will be fixed next version or next next...version,so any bugs found,pleae report,thank you.

Thanks to CM Team and MIUI Team for their great works,also thanks for your tests.

Screenshots:

-1.jpg

What Doesn’t Work:
    ● Theme(but you can creat a folder named theme in /data/system/ with RootExplorer,theme will work)
    ● OTA (updater)

What Works:
    except what doesn`t work is what works:p

Download:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/eo3pxam2i
    Thanks, I'll admit I am not personally interested in this, as I am quite satisfied with the MIUI.US ICS build. However, in the Gingerbread based builds, MIUI.US could not get rid of the audio bug. Since it appears to be working in this build, it is now a bug that is fixable. If stevendeb25 can get in touch with MOMO, he might be willing to fix it for people who are still not ready for ICS.

I'm sure this build is great and will get better, but as we have been seeing between the Atrix and Photon dev teams here as of late, collaboration is definitely the way to go. It would be AMAZING to have a MIUI GB build that is as stable and usable as CM7 (once again, not for me, but for the community).

Will have it done within 5mins for English users.

I'll ask original developer if I can use his rom to make for English ;)

http://d-h.st/O1N

english mostly. removed some chinese stuff, still need to make theme folder in /data/system/

this miui version by MOMO is actually a Hybrid of cm7.2 and miui. mostly cm7 but works very good. so thanks to him..
    Am not sure if ppl are on about momo version or my version.

My version is only modified for English menu and swapped some apks.

Most apps are miui try it ;p

It is both. The issue is in your version as a remnant from the Memo version. It is an easy fix though.

In system/usr/keychars (or keylayouts or something) you have to edit a line in one of the files. Haha give me a minute I will check more specifically to get everyone in the right direction

Edit: system/usr/keylayout/qwerty.kl (?) Looking for key 217. Change it from POWER or END (not sure which it says) make it say SEARCH. Save and reboot and it should be fixed.

Admittedly, I am not sure if that is the proper .kl you might need to edit all of them lol or leave it for someone not knowledgeable to fix.

I am not currently using this build, but the keylayouts folder and key 217 being SEARCH is definitely correct

Here it is in my dropbox.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/74738898/MOMO-Atrix-2.4.20.zip

Edit: seems to taking a looong time to upload, so wait a little bit