Do I need triangle away?

Search This thread

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Hi there,

I just flashed 4.3 (Criskelo) ROM and I've been restoring apps for the whole day. All went well but I am unsure about a couple of things:

1) Do I need (or if it works with 4.3) Triangle Away?

2) What about Xposed "Sysscope blaster" - this was supposed to change status to "normal" - do I need this now when I'm on custom (tw based but still custom) ROM?

Thanx!!!!

manan999583

Oct 21, 2013
New Delhi
You want to have status 'official' in bootloader while you are on custom rom?
Well I dont think it is possible.. also, if ur bootloader is mj9 (the one which comes with the official 4.3 update), triangle away will not work..
If you want everything stock(assuming you dont have the latest mj9 bootloader with knox), flash dr ketan's prerooted dmg1, use triangle away and it will change everything to official and then simply unroot from the supersu app

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: dalanik

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Thanx for reply. No I don't want to go stock, I was just wondering. So syscope blaster is of no use.

I'm on BL_MJ5_DN3 bootloader, will Triangle Away work with this one?

sora9009

Jun 29, 2013
triangle away is use to reset the flash counter in download mode..it has nothing to do with the normal status in setting..
so if you dont care about the flash counter,no need triangle away.

Reactions: dalanik

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You want to have status 'official' in bootloader while you are on custom rom?
    Well I dont think it is possible.. also, if ur bootloader is mj9 (the one which comes with the official 4.3 update), triangle away will not work..
    If you want everything stock(assuming you dont have the latest mj9 bootloader with knox), flash dr ketan's prerooted dmg1, use triangle away and it will change everything to official and then simply unroot from the supersu app

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    triangle away is use to reset the flash counter in download mode..it has nothing to do with the normal status in setting..
    so if you dont care about the flash counter,no need triangle away.