Question. How to link BS player with streaming video on Google Chrome or FIrefox

Search This thread

neXusSerbia

Jan 28, 2014
Belgrade
Guys/girls I need help on this one.
Before Xperia SP I had Galaxy Ace. On Ace, I go to some webpage that contains video. When I press video after a while phone/android asks for me which player I want to use. More like this -> Android Phone - BS Player
Now, on Xperia I do not have such an option. But I would like Xperia or Android to behave in such manner so I can watch "streaming" videos throughout BS Player.

I want to do this, because of the controls and that video can go full screen.

Any help on this?

Phone is rooted....of course :angel:

zolaisugly

Mar 2, 2011
Huawei Mate 20 X
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite
What video player is being used..... Check in settings/apps see if video player is set to default if it is clear the default setting.

When video is about to play you might get option to play with bsplayer.

I use MX player mostly it is used as default but not always sometimes the stock video player is used.

This may or may not work and you may find the option is not set, in that car sorry can't help any further.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raptor5150

neXusSerbia

Jan 28, 2014
Belgrade
What video player is being used..... Check in settings/apps see if video player is set to default if it is clear the default setting.

I use MX player mostly it is used as default but not always sometimes the stock video player is used.

This may or may not work and you may find the option is not set, in that car sorry can't help any further.

Well, this is how it looks. No matter if I use GChrome or Firefox, when I press on video that contains mp4 file, GChrome or Firefox start playing that file internally throughout themselves. There is no popup "Complete action using" like it was on Ace.

Default app for BS Player is grayed out, which makes it not default.

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Disable movies via settings > Apps > All > Video's/movies > Disable
Reboot phone and open video you want to stream via BS Player and try again. Sometimes this works.

noel329

Nov 10, 2013
Guys/girls I need help on this one.
Before Xperia SP I had Galaxy Ace. On Ace, I go to some webpage that contains video. When I press video after a while phone/android asks for me which player I want to use. More like this -> Android Phone - BS Player
Now, on Xperia I do not have such an option. But I would like Xperia or Android to behave in such manner so I can watch "streaming" videos throughout BS Player.

I want to do this, because of the controls and that video can go full screen.

Any help on this?

Phone is rooted....of course :angel:

Install Dolphin, it will ask you wich player do you want to use.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.