needed help touch drivers not working in micromax A34

Search This thread

princemouli

Sep 19, 2013
visakhapatnam
i recently rooted my friend phone micromax A34 and the next day after rebooting the mobile touch not working
i downloaded the stock firmware which is in .pac format but i dont know how to flash it i used researchdownload tool but it giving me buadrate error... and i stuck there i also converted the rom into a flashable zip format but still dont know how to flash it...... help me....:crying::crying:

About phone :-
spectrum chipset ( sc6820 )
recovery locked
cant enter fastboot mode
adb working
mdpi device
can on the phone normally but touch not working ......

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    58.6 KB · Views: 441
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    59.3 KB · Views: 385
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    37.6 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_20140116_183136.jpg
    IMG_20140116_183136.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 365
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 323

praderj

Jun 26, 2013
Bangalore
www.getcooltricks.com
BRO....

i recently rooted my friend phone micromax A34 and the next day after rebooting the mobile touch not working
i downloaded the stock firmware which is in .pac format but i dont know how to flash it i used researchdownload tool but it giving me buadrate error... and i stuck there i also converted the rom into a flashable zip format but still dont know how to flash it...... help me....:crying::crying:

recovery locked
cant enter fastboot mode
adb working
mdpi device

bro.. Did you do any changes to the boot.img. If you did that it may show error.. Dont know what exactly the problem is. may be you might have downloaded the wrong boot image into your phone. Thats y..

Reactions: princemouli

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BRO....

recovery locked
    cant enter fastboot mode
    adb working
    mdpi device

bro.. Did you do any changes to the boot.img. If you did that it may show error.. Dont know what exactly the problem is. may be you might have downloaded the wrong boot image into your phone. Thats y..