(Q) Battery life??

Search This thread

artssa

Feb 14, 2013
Guys, I'm thinking about buying a Xperia ZQ (other version of the ZL), and first I have to know about its battery endurance, since I wouldn't be able to charge it everyday. If someone can answer, I would appreciate:

What do you think about its battery? How much do you usually get from it? A full day? And with YouTube? And what about with games?

Any other hints about it, please, comment.

Thanks.

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
Guys, I'm thinking about buying a Xperia ZQ (other version of the ZL), and first I have to know about its battery endurance, since I wouldn't be able to charge it everyday. If someone can answer, I would appreciate:

What do you think about its battery? How much do you usually get from it? A full day? And with YouTube? And what about with games?

Thanks.

my usage 1-1.5 hrs fifa 2 hrs net surfing 30 min youtube 1 hr music battery lasts for 16hrs and other normal usage
if no hd gaming then it goes for a full day(hd games drain about 30 % in 2 hrs)

Reactions: raitokun and artssa

Chonwey

Sep 30, 2013
my usage 1-1.5 hrs fifa 2 hrs net surfing 30 min youtube 1 hr music battery lasts for 16hrs and other normal usage

On my case games drained more than that ( 4hs cellphone was asking for charger )
Sadly whouldn¡t recommend if you can't carge it everyday. The day you have to use a little more of the GPS / music you're dead...

Reactions: artssa

artssa

Feb 14, 2013
Thank you guys.

How much time of screen on do you usually (without gaming or excessive YouTube viewing) get in a full cycle of battery? E.g: 4 hours, 4h 1/2, 5 hours..

sturmtruppler

Sep 10, 2012
I get about 2 days battery life with 4-5 hours screen on time. But I don't sync anything with google and don't use the facebook app. And my phone mostly runs in 2g-mode (or wifi) because network sucks in my area.

Reactions: artssa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks.

On my case games drained more than that ( 4hs cellphone was asking for charger )
    Sadly whouldn¡t recommend if you can't carge it everyday. The day you have to use a little more of the GPS / music you're dead...

1 day of battery life is normal in androids
    I get about 2 days battery life with 4-5 hours screen on time. But I don't sync anything with google and don't use the facebook app. And my phone mostly runs in 2g-mode (or wifi) because network sucks in my area.