[ROM][DEV][2.3.7]Cyanogenmod 7

Search This thread

wilfredcool007

Aug 20, 2011
Chennai
it have 844 oc kernel, memory managment is awesome without any script, keeps like 180 free memory. back buton rejects call thats minus only , battery should be fine, will see,

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

also going cmsettings lockscreen widget options force close

I havnt used a CM before infact i only used this build for testing and i reverted back to GB :p
as far as i know i think theres an option for the back button to reject calls but i dont know wer.. may be i'm wrong... ill get u the ryt info asap.... ^_^

djozaa

Jan 15, 2012
it was stable on 844 for me, there isnt disabling option for back buton reject call , ty style disabled by deafult on his relase, and squadzone only made that option in his cyanogenmod project.

widget option in lockscreen options force close. also camera force close above 604 to 748 . above that is ok or under that.

Reactions: samo_gf

alaric.m

Oct 26, 2011
no back button call reject ?

it was stable on 844 for me, there isnt disabling option for back buton reject call , ty style disabled by deafult on his relase, and squadzone only made that option in his cyanogenmod project.

widget option in lockscreen options force close. also camera force close above 604 to 748 . above that is ok or under that.

tj styles dosent have back button call reject ?

arhant

Dec 22, 2011
delhi
When I tried install A2SD, system reboot.

hey if you dont want to use s2e i have a script that makes youes ext partition ur primary rom partition so instead of 178mb you can have 512mb or wat ever ur ext partition size is...!! and it doesnt make system slow too..

ofcourse first boot will take some time but it is good..

just xtract the rar and paste script in etc->int.d via root exp and restart..:D

Attachments

• 40ad2sdx.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 19
D

Deleted member 4398224

hey if you dont want to use s2e i have a script that makes youes ext partition ur primary rom partition so instead of 178mb you can have 512mb or wat ever ur ext partition size is...!! and it doesnt make system slow too..

ofcourse first boot will take some time but it is good..

just xtract the rar and paste script in etc->int.d via root exp and restart..:D

Is this the same script as the Cyanogenmod 9?

djozaa

Jan 15, 2012
lower speed sd cards are in general beter for sd ext partitions, because class 10 have **** poor random acess speed on 4 kb, like 0,01 mb/sec while class 2 and 4 especialy from sandisk gets up to 1 mb/sec , class 10 is only good for large files transfering from pc to sd card, not for sd ext

D

Deleted member 4398224

no its the amarullz script...coz cm9 dont have any a2sd script in it by default , as maclaw said on the forum..!!

i have used it and it is better than any other script coz it doesnt slow down rom even if you are using class 4 sd card..!!

I installed this script and system don't boot.

arhant

Dec 22, 2011
delhi
I installed this script and system don't boot.

you have to delete all s2e or a2sd scripts before u put this one in the int.d

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

lower speed sd cards are in general beter for sd ext partitions, because class 10 have **** poor random acess speed on 4 kb, like 0,01 mb/sec while class 2 and 4 especialy from sandisk gets up to 1 mb/sec , class 10 is only good for large files transfering from pc to sd card, not for sd ext

its true but these types of scripts moves only cache files not the complete data and cache memory is set of high speed resistor used to perform calculations so if ur read/write speed is fast as of class 10 u will get good performance but in class 4 sd cards rom lags if cache is moved...

it happened with me i checked it using class 10 n 4 sd cards..!!

djozaa

Jan 15, 2012
Depend on card mark. If your 4kb block read write speeds are high no lag. If they are low. It will lag. Class 10 once more is only good for transfering from pc to card. Test card with benchmark from pc and u will see. Crystaline or something is tool called

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member 4398224

you have to delete all s2e or a2sd scripts before u put this one in the int.d

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

its true but these types of scripts moves only cache files not the complete data and cache memory is set of high speed resistor used to perform calculations so if ur read/write speed is fast as of class 10 u will get good performance but in class 4 sd cards rom lags if cache is moved...

it happened with me i checked it using class 10 n 4 sd cards..!!

I removed ROM, then I installed ROM again. Then I installed the script.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I have Micro SD Card 10 Class, 16 GB and I installed 40ad2sdx amarullz on Cyanogenmod 9.0.0 Beta 7. It work nice for me. It was not slowing down the system.

djozaa

Jan 15, 2012
it works great eaven on stock 2gb card since dalvik is stored on phone memory and data/data of apps.

djozaa

Jan 15, 2012
up up
dev please dont forget this nice work, please
disable back key to reject call, fix some bugs, let this live! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys...

A new release by me... CM7 with latest updated modules ;)

Working :

• So far so good.... Tell me if any bugs are there :)

CREDITS:

• Vishwanathptl - Thanks to him else i wouldnt hav built It..
    • Tj_Style for the Device Config
    • CYANOGENMOD TEAM - FOR THIS AWESOME WORK
    • ME - FOR THE EFFORT :p

CHECK THREAD NUMBER 6 FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS :D
    Screen Shots

Screen Shots :
    Download Link

Download Link

CyanogenMod 7.2.0 [UPDATE] With Latest Sources

Code:
     http://www.mediafire.com/?aqjl3icd48l8260

For Gapps :

Code:
     http://www.mediafire.com/?4p4tcq8acx44414

For GPS FIX

Code:
     http://www.mediafire.com/?bkxvqcxnytwzzan
    Installation

Installation Procedure :

Wipe Data & Cache From Recovery

• Download the FILE and copy the file to ur sdcard.
    • Reboot to Recovery Mode
    • Select install zip from sd card
    • Select choose zip from sd card
    • Select the CM zip file u copied
    • Select Yes
    • Wait till the Installation is finish
    • Select reboot system now
    Gud start !! Bt make sure to update it frequently !! ;)

Yup sure.. I would.....:) :)