[Dev] lenovo thinkpad tablet dump

Search This thread

fxandrei

Jul 13, 2010
its nice to see that they are still putting out the same tablet hardware wise, but improving with new software (interface).
i would just hope that the sofware comes along and uses all this horsepower (i comparing to the ipad ofcourse)

originalone

Jul 28, 2011
please dump com.rovio.angrybirdsHD***.apk from data/app
It is exclusive ROM Lenovo Tablet, this program isn't present in a market

its purchase only, and works fine... i got them on my tablet now..

total cost: $8 for regular + seasons

use the dump and extract "Lenovo shop Market" app and buy through that one..

tincbtrar

Nov 12, 2009
New York City
Thank you for the dump. I hope you dont mind that I created a re-direct to your post over in the Xoom forums. I was able to successfully install a few .apks and I feel it would benefit our community as well.

I have advised our forum members in the topic to thank you as well :)

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

In regards to Angry Birds HD, it would appear that the version for the ThinkPad is no different from the Amazon App Store release. I installed the Lenovo App Store Apk from this dump and was able to find a purchase link for Angry Birds HD, only to see that it has the same package name as my Ad-Free Amazon App Store version!? I wonder if the Lenovo version even says HD when installed in your app drawer. I was thinking why would they make an HD version when its already HD? Now I have my answer, they didnt.

lEpisl.jpg

originalone

Jul 28, 2011
I wonder if the Lenovo version even says HD when installed in your app drawer. I was thinking why would they make an HD version when its already HD? Now I have my answer, they didnt.
not sure i get your point, you look at a picture and you decide its not HD?

I can confirm the few places they use HD images are for sure only HD material, you cannot run this on any device with a resolution of less than 1024x600.
then graphics are beyond the screen screen and density setting do not help as its native sized graphics in the game.

so you are probably wrong about the visual compare, as i had a physical encounter with the HD version and its not compatible with a 800x480 device, which all other AngryBirds editions are..

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

not sure i get your point, you look at a picture and you decide its not HD?

I can confirm the few places they use HD images are for sure only HD material, you cannot run this on any device with a resolution of less than 1024x600.
then graphics are beyond the screen screen and density setting do not help as its native sized graphics in the game.

so you are probably wrong about the visual compare, as i had a physical encounter with the HD version and its not compatible with a 800x480 device, which all other AngryBirds editions are..

All I am saying is they have the same package name.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Hey, I just bought these games, and you were right. They are true HD versions.

Top Liked Posts