Sidebar - A useful app during Extreme Power Save Mode

Search This thread

AarSyl

Have any of you heard of Sidebar? You can get it from the Play Store. I just realized that you can actually use it in Ext. Power Save Mode. This allows access to any app that you desire.

Have fun!

uploadfromtaptalk1403746882397.jpg

EDIT: Well, this is interesting....I was able to test benchmarks while in EPS using the Sidebar app. I always thought that the EPS mode wasn't as conservative as I would like...take a look at these comparative benchmark results.

Quadrant Standard:

Regular:
rara6u2a.jpg

PS:
ybypavum.jpg

EPS:
y5udaby5.jpg

Antutu X:

Regular:
huga8y3a.jpg

PS:
abemahab.jpg

EPS:
ge7u7e2e.jpg

I don't know about any one else, but I can say that I have seen more battery drain during EPS than the regular PS. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Warlord721

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have any of you heard of Sidebar? You can get it from the Play Store. I just realized that you can actually use it in Ext. Power Save Mode. This allows access to any app that you desire.

Have fun!

uploadfromtaptalk1403746882397.jpg

EDIT: Well, this is interesting....I was able to test benchmarks while in EPS using the Sidebar app. I always thought that the EPS mode wasn't as conservative as I would like...take a look at these comparative benchmark results.

Quadrant Standard:

Regular:
    rara6u2a.jpg

PS:
    ybypavum.jpg

EPS:
    y5udaby5.jpg

Antutu X:

Regular:
    huga8y3a.jpg

PS:
    abemahab.jpg

EPS:
    ge7u7e2e.jpg

I don't know about any one else, but I can say that I have seen more battery drain during EPS than the regular PS. Any thoughts?