[OMG] Custom Wallpapers!!!

Search This thread

WasabiWa83

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
walllogo.png

This will just be a thread where I'll start to add some of the wallpapers I've made. Feel free to take any that I've made and use them on your phones. If you use these anywhere else besides for personal use, I just ask for credit. These will all be made by me in Photoshop from scratch with very little to no use of pre-made textures or other items (except for things like the headphones and devices that I really don't feel like making by hand) and will take time. Pretty much still learning what I can do on Photoshop, so these are just ways to test out what I've learned.

I will take requests, but I can't guarantee a super fast turnaround since my sigs and ROM posters that I make will take priority. Any that I do make from requests will be posted here for everyone to use.

Last edited:

WasabiWa83

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
if you want to do some ics colored images the blue hex is 33b5e5

sent from my ICS flavored HTC Vigorous Vigor. If I helped please use the "thanks" option!

Thanks, mate. I'll actually hit the thanks in a minute when I get off my comp since I'm out of them on here. I'll go through and make these ics blue later and add some more ics colored ones in the future :D

dyetheskin

Dec 12, 2006
bensalem, pa
Thanks, mate. I'll actually hit the thanks in a minute when I get off my comp since I'm out of them on here. I'll go through and make these ics blue later and add some more ics colored ones in the future :D

sounds good. I often find it hard to find matching wallpapers with that shade of blue. pain in the ass taking something else and slowly adjusting the hue to make it close as possible

sent from my ICS flavored HTC Vigorous Vigor. If I helped please use the "thanks" option!

rwc95

Sep 10, 2011
Bloomington
Can you post just the plain background for the ics rezound metallic. I love that black mess background but dont really care for the rezound in the middle I know what phone I have lol. Thanks

Reactions: WasabiWa83

Top Liked Posts