[ROM] GinTonic.SE | v2.5.1 - 10/25/2011

Search This thread

slade87

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2010
Leipzig
Gingerbread 2.3.7

GinTonic SE 1.4 (Revival of GinTonic) is best to be used with ZombiePanicKernel

I have used doixanhs public repo build GinTonic so alot of the improvements are his work the source can be found here : Github and his thread here : Thread credits goto doixanh! He is excellent at what he's doing! Thanks mate for permission!

Features:

• CM7.1.0
  • native keyboard light (no need for script or app)
  • very good battery life
  • fully working touchscreen even without kernel
  • complete new build I put a lot of work into
  • almost working usb tethering (still stuck on RNDIS maybe its lun1 and not lun0??)
  • full working camera
  • rewrite PointingDevice Interpreter -> No Touchbug!
  • Droidwall Ready
  • Every Flashlight/Torch app from the market works now
  • complete LDPI build (also Lockscreen,LatinInputMethod,etc..)
  • SEMC new 4 Corner launcher or ADW or whatever you want
  • latest CM source (last sync 24 October 11)
  • finally fixed Statusbar and Statusbarflashlight button
  • 480p recording without issues (remember please 480p is "only" 640*480)
  • alot of small bugfixes/performance/stability (locale, i/o,libservices, libui, etc)
  • fully working automatic brightness for display (Settings -> Display -> Automatic Brightness)

Features in the future:

• USB Native Tethering
  • Wifi AP/ Tethering fully native
  • With ZombiePanicKernel no Chroot
  • native Keyboard App to replace SuqashiInput
  • uploading sources to git
  • add ZombiePanicKernel to ROM
  • add Kernel Features into ROM

Bugs:
-FMRadio App cannot be set back to speaker once set to Headphone (present since 2.5.0)

Help:
If you don't use ZombiePanicKernel you still need to flash the modules provided in the Modules zip. If you have Zombie Panic Kernel you dont need this

F.A.Q

FlashPlayer is not working after ROM Flash
Unfortunately Flash Player needs to be installed by hand. Use The FileManager goto /system/app/FlashPlayer.apk click on it and select install

2G/3G drains battery bad and also I cannot search operator
Considering you have previously flashed 2.1.1.C.C.0 from Sony please flash this libril for your Radio OTA Version

I flashed modules and dualtouch not working and have touchbug???
Please see this post and replace the file : Different Module

Native Keyboard Light not working correctly???
Goto Settings -> Cyanogen -> Display -> Automatic Backlight -> please turn off Light Sensor Filter

I dont have overclock or dualtouch whats the matter???
Please flash the module zip if you have Stock Kernel (if you never have done anything about kernel then you most likely have Stock)

Download

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST, PLEASE TALK TO ME FIRST

GinTonicSE v2.5.1

Additonal Downloads

[MODULES] Modules GinTonic v2.5.1 (only if no Zombie Panic Kernel is used)

[PATCH] Gintonic v2.5.1 3G/2G libraries for 2.1.1.C.0.0

[PATCH]Gintonic v2.5.1 Restore KeyboardLight Script

[APPS]Gintonic v2.5.1 GApps (CarHome, LatinImeTutorial,Setup Wizard, Talk, Genie Wiget)

ZombiePanicKernel v1.63 Thread

Changelog:
v2.5.1
-restored automatic backlight and also keyboard light functionality should be better (please report)
-Statusbar lag should be fixed
-updated to Adobe Flash Player 10.3
-next update will include resized smart dialer, recent apps a bit bigger and hopefully if i find it the audio routing issue with fm radio only playing on headphone

v2.5.0 LibRil for 2.1.1.C.0.0
-I have been investigating a bit to understand the heavy drain for some users and it seems Sony has different Radio versions flashed between 2.1.1.C.0.0 and 2.1.1.C.0.0, currently libril for 2.1.1.0.A.16 is in the ROM if you have 2.1.1.C.0.0 please flash the zip provided

v2.5.0
-synced with CM 7.1.0.1 (thanks to CM Team)
-fixed lockscreen background -> now working
-fixed left handed option crashing phone
-added recent apps to statusbar
-revamped lockscreen layout (ring layout)
-reduced battery drain
-updated few libraries
-smart dialer added (but layout switch not yet working 100% so you only see top of it, working on it though)
-fm radio now black frequency color

v2.4.6
-Green LED while charging now shows at 100% instead of battery full as some people did not seem to reach battery_full. if you get green led while charging you don't really need this
-tiny bug fix when wlan turned on the wifi hotspot was showing in notification bar for a second now back to normal

v2.4.5
-fixed crashing on slider and ring lockscreen if custom app icon was grabbed and then screen orientation changed
-fixed incoming call sliding tab
-reworked some part of keyboard light
-led while charging only shows green if 100% battery reached
-exchanged wifi and sdio module (please report if you have any issues. sdio is freshly cooked but working fine for me so far)
-updated google framework/apps (added Genie Widget)
-connections to 802.1x and edoram should function properly now (tested at my university)
-i also added the missing gapps to a flashable addon see link above
-lots of small things fixed
-due to many requests added the original livewallpapers (which adds about 4 mb to the zip if you don't want them i suggest deleting them from the zip before flashing)

v2.4.3
-restored FM Radio funcionalty
-updated the flash player to 10.2

v2.4.2 Flash Player
-forgot to update to FlashPlayer 10.2 flash if you want or install from atquila78 thread

v2.4.2 Modules
-updated the hw_config

v2.4.2
-reworked some part of keyboard light should now work completly in darkness
-quickpic issue resolved also for other programms with this issue
-completely rearranged sliding tab and ring lockscreen in landscape mode, also sense lockscreen in portrait has small improvment in showing clock
-fixed lockscreen background color can now be applied accordingly (next step background wallpaper)

v2.4.1 Hotfix
-restored one line in hw_config for native keyboard light to work properly if keyboard script is not being used (for Stock and ZP Kernel)

v2.4.1 modules
-updated hw_config.sh

v2.4.1 keyboard script restore
-updated hw_config.sh

v2.4.1
-corrected ramdisk for eclipse developers
-corrected ramdisk not interfere in very rare occasions with boot
-lots of cleanup in hw_config.sh
-adjusted keyboard light works much more efficent now (you can still flash the keyboard script zip under modules)
-still looking into quickpic, i cant see issue so far on rom side (maybe need to wait for update on quickpic side? but i'll kepp looking)

v2.40 modules
-update hw_config in zipfile

v2.4.0
-updated flashplayer to 10.2 thanks to atquila.78 for finding it: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1300298
-lowered maximal automatic brightness (can still be changed by cyanogen settings if you want) please let me know if it can be even darker currently 15 lowest i tried was 5 but its really dark then ;)
-keyboard light working without script (like stock i would say, it will turn on exactly when opening it no delay well actually 100ms for lightsensor to warm up) if you still want script remove commented line in /system/etc/hw_config.sh
-no more network unlock dialog after entering pin
-not yet able to test but 802.1 EAP should now work i hope :)
-fixed lense lockscreen alignment
-due to many request also changed sense lockscreen alignment
-next release might include wlan tether got pretty far with it thanks to jerpelea

v2.3.9
-very proud to announce the fully fixed touchbug! no touch bug in rotation at any angle anymore!!!!!
-fixed whatsapp (i didnt include the change in 2.3.8 i havent noticed that sorry)
-fixed settings -> display manual settings now the lowest display settings is the lowest display brightness
-two bugs left lockscreen background not changing and smart dialer ;) but getting there!

v2.3.8
-usb sharing working again
-livewallpapers work
-no more bootloop on changing lockscreen background (doesnt change background yet though)
-ringselector widget works now
-only thing left is to fully fix lockscreen background and smartdialer please disable smart dialer for now
-super user issues gone (thanks Eyama)

v2.3.7-Hotfix
-restoring the USB Device Connection

v2.3.7
-resynced to android 2.3.7 CM 7.1.0 (thanks to CyanogenMod Team)
-included ring lockscreen
-working dsp manager
-updated market
-updated binaries
-updated libs
-working cmparts selection of cpu speeds
-included phone ring answer screen
-fixed G-Sensor
-new CM Camera (fullscreen viewport now)
-updated gmail and market
-whatsapp not crashing anymore
-overall video decoding performance increased (moboplayer rocks) (thanks to android 2.3.7 and cm7.1.0)

v2.1
-resolved (hopefully) reboot issue (thank you everybody for participation)

v2.0 Module Update
-exchanged the dualtouch driver module

v2.0
-now fully featured ldpi
-latest cm sync
-fixed bluetooth being a bit** to connect to pc, now working without issues
-all libraries and bins and xbins are updated
-working touchscreen (with or without) kernel
-fixed modules zip (please flash new one) with missing ext3/ext4 modules
-fixed ramdisk to insmod the modules if present
-fixed issues with statusbar
-a bit improved battery consumption (probably due to new libs (codec, dvm etc..)
-since framework/libs/bins and all apps are updated i as always advise a fresh and clean install
-Themechooser

v1.67
-cool new feature created by Mr.Krypton you'll know when you see
-smart dialer fixed thanks to Carpe-Dimi
-changed sensitivty of motion sensor (whoever wanted to play doodle jump its working like a charm now ;) )
-improved FM Radio should start up/search stations/power off faster than before
-fixed icons (indeed it was SystemUI I didnt compile from scratch yet so i'll just call it bugfixed for now)
-statusbar no gap to the bottom of the screen

v1.66
-fixed a bug I discovered by to DJxSpeedy that the battery was not fully charged (offline or online) resulting in a much lower battery life. i suggest you charge fully offline after you flash the rom

v1.65
-recompile now with real dpi thanks pfonck for pointing (forgot to set productlocales += ldpi mdpi) so icons dont look blurry anymore.
-reboot options to cwm/xrecovery work now
-mediaprofiles changed (credits to htc legend port and paul-xxx)
-reverted to keyboard script and kfix deleted for now
-ramdisk updated (boot time should be a bit better also includes madbulls missing lines he pointed out)
-updated modules.zip thanks DanielFan so please download new one for 1.65

v1.62
-same as 1.61 but with added missing lines to hw_config which madbulls pointed out see here : madbulls Post

v1.61
-fixed the last automatic brightness bug when it was dark and keyboard was slidout now you can finally fully use automatic brightness from settings->display->automatic brightness
-clean up

v1.6
-huge increase in 2D Performance (FPS2D Value stdev between 5-6 try it on 2D Games)
-Patched some locale erros (only german sorry)
-some corrections on build.prop
-lots of small things
-for ZombiePanicKernel users, set your CPU to 600 MHz its way faster than overclocked! (ZombieKernel Overclocking still needs patched PLL thanks to doixanh for pointing this out)

v1.5
-added 480p recording with using hardware encoder (performance is very nice while recording perfectly av/sync)
-changed InputReader to recognize our display size correctly so no touch bug anymore
-flash now available in camera app
-fixed CMParts not showing CPU Frequencies
-fast,working and stable as rock combined with ZombiePanicKernel
-almost done with wifi and usb tether
-updated modules zip since it got broken on upload i guess for non ZombiePanic users

v1.41
-some clean up

v1.4
-complete new recompile only a few features added to GingerDX (LDPI, Flashlight now system wide integrated, patched sensorservice light sensor shouldnt return wrong values, etc.)

v1.3
-removed MiniCM Theme
-fixed ThemeManager
-included Hotfixes

v1.21
-for me touchbug is fixed now

v1.2
-partialy fixed bad touch(on the sides)
-Phone.apk thanks to Carpe-Dimi
-build.prop fixed for rom manager

v1.1
-FMRadio fixed
-DigiClock Widet fixed

Parts used
  • Juwe11 Ramoptimzation Script
  • Wallpaper by Mr.Krypton (thank you)
  • Chargemon/Kfix/ramdisk/77tweaks in init from D4rKn3sSyS
  • mount_system source from nobodyAtall
  • CWM/Xrecovery from z and j and everybody else who helped
  • doixanhs repo

Sources used

credits goto: Z and J, Blagus, doixanh, D4rKn3sSyS, nobodyAtall, the_laser, Juwe11, Mr.Krypton and Cyanogen Mod Team!!

Attachments

• screenshot-1318616070972.png
    screenshot-1318616070972.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 6,763
  • screenshot-1318616088070.png
    screenshot-1318616088070.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 9,139
  • screenshot-1318616119107.png
    screenshot-1318616119107.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 5,937
  • screenshot-1318616228148.png
    screenshot-1318616228148.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 5,629
  • screenshot-1318616244702.jpg
    screenshot-1318616244702.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 12,338
Last edited:

suchevent

Mar 16, 2011
thanks for the rom. can't wait to try it out.

welcome back. your legendary reputation precedes you.

Reactions: sobhan06

Banwell13

Account currently disabled
Nov 12, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Great to see you again!

Great to see you again! Will check out you're Rom now. No doubt it's immense like the rest of your work. Thanks in advance!

CooLMaNCL

Feb 23, 2011
Welcome again Slade. I suggest "Just have fun" do it a Rom ;) without pressing.

Saludos From Chile

ocovarr112

Feb 23, 2011
Tepic
Motorola Edge
Welcome back Slade!
Wonderful ROM, no bugs detected yet! pretty smoth and good looking! +1!!

Edit: well the only bug I see at this moment is the same bug every ginger have, tue pull back clock bar, we always need to press back button to do that xD!... but isnt a problem =P

Last edited:

suchevent

Mar 16, 2011
Edit: well the only bug I see at this moment is the same bug every ginger have, tue pull back clock bar, we always need to press back button to do that xD!... but isnt a problem =P

i'm assuming that you are talking about the status bar. it works but it's very finicky. you just have to hit the right spot. keep trying.

fm radio and theme manager (sony launcher > desktop > menu > theme) keep crashing. also, digital clock widget is not working properly; the last digit is so small that you almost can't see it. very minor issues. overall, the rom seems to be performing very well. super fast, super smooth. my main concern when i'm choosing a rom for the mini pro is battery life. i will try to report back tomorrow night after a full discharge cycle to give you my impression.

here are a couple screen shots for those of you wondering what the rom looks like (obviously, i'm using the sony launcher as opposed to the regular launcher).

edit: theme manager works, as long as you access it through the launcher.

Attachments

• screenshot-1312778772150.png
    screenshot-1312778772150.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,397
  • screenshot-1312778966501.png
    screenshot-1312778966501.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,264
Last edited:

daproman

Apr 13, 2011
OMG... can't believe ur back slade, congrats definately a good rom

Sent from my X10mini using XDA Premium App

jason2005

Feb 13, 2011
thank's for this rom slade, I'll test it

edit: lol, I see pacman in system/app, cool ;)

Last edited:

slade87

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2010
Leipzig
i'm assuming that you are talking about the status bar. it works but it's very finicky. you just have to hit the right spot. keep trying.

fm radio and theme manager (sony launcher > desktop > menu > theme) keep crashing. also, digital clock widget is not working properly; the last digit is so small that you almost can't see it. very minor issues. overall, the rom seems to be performing very well. super fast, super smooth. my main concern when i'm choosing a rom for the mini pro is battery life. i will try to report back tomorrow night after a full discharge cycle to give you my impression.

here are a couple screen shots for those of you wondering what the rom looks like (obviously, i'm using the sony launcher as opposed to the regular launcher).

edit: theme manager works, as long as you access it through the launcher.

Damn it i uploaded the old version with fm crashes and wrong desk clock. I'll upload my phone dump again later today.

Sent from my X10 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gingerbread 2.3.7

GinTonic SE 1.4 (Revival of GinTonic) is best to be used with ZombiePanicKernel

I have used doixanhs public repo build GinTonic so alot of the improvements are his work the source can be found here : Github and his thread here : Thread credits goto doixanh! He is excellent at what he's doing! Thanks mate for permission!

Features:

• CM7.1.0
    • native keyboard light (no need for script or app)
    • very good battery life
    • fully working touchscreen even without kernel
    • complete new build I put a lot of work into
    • almost working usb tethering (still stuck on RNDIS maybe its lun1 and not lun0??)
    • full working camera
    • rewrite PointingDevice Interpreter -> No Touchbug!
    • Droidwall Ready
    • Every Flashlight/Torch app from the market works now
    • complete LDPI build (also Lockscreen,LatinInputMethod,etc..)
    • SEMC new 4 Corner launcher or ADW or whatever you want
    • latest CM source (last sync 24 October 11)
    • finally fixed Statusbar and Statusbarflashlight button
    • 480p recording without issues (remember please 480p is "only" 640*480)
    • alot of small bugfixes/performance/stability (locale, i/o,libservices, libui, etc)
    • fully working automatic brightness for display (Settings -> Display -> Automatic Brightness)

Features in the future:

• USB Native Tethering
    • Wifi AP/ Tethering fully native
    • With ZombiePanicKernel no Chroot
    • native Keyboard App to replace SuqashiInput
    • uploading sources to git
    • add ZombiePanicKernel to ROM
    • add Kernel Features into ROM

Bugs:
    -FMRadio App cannot be set back to speaker once set to Headphone (present since 2.5.0)

Help:
    If you don't use ZombiePanicKernel you still need to flash the modules provided in the Modules zip. If you have Zombie Panic Kernel you dont need this

F.A.Q

FlashPlayer is not working after ROM Flash
    Unfortunately Flash Player needs to be installed by hand. Use The FileManager goto /system/app/FlashPlayer.apk click on it and select install

2G/3G drains battery bad and also I cannot search operator
    Considering you have previously flashed 2.1.1.C.C.0 from Sony please flash this libril for your Radio OTA Version

I flashed modules and dualtouch not working and have touchbug???
    Please see this post and replace the file : Different Module

Native Keyboard Light not working correctly???
    Goto Settings -> Cyanogen -> Display -> Automatic Backlight -> please turn off Light Sensor Filter

I dont have overclock or dualtouch whats the matter???
    Please flash the module zip if you have Stock Kernel (if you never have done anything about kernel then you most likely have Stock)

Download

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST, PLEASE TALK TO ME FIRST

GinTonicSE v2.5.1

Additonal Downloads

[MODULES] Modules GinTonic v2.5.1 (only if no Zombie Panic Kernel is used)

[PATCH] Gintonic v2.5.1 3G/2G libraries for 2.1.1.C.0.0

[PATCH]Gintonic v2.5.1 Restore KeyboardLight Script

[APPS]Gintonic v2.5.1 GApps (CarHome, LatinImeTutorial,Setup Wizard, Talk, Genie Wiget)

ZombiePanicKernel v1.63 Thread

Changelog:
    v2.5.1
    -restored automatic backlight and also keyboard light functionality should be better (please report)
    -Statusbar lag should be fixed
    -updated to Adobe Flash Player 10.3
    -next update will include resized smart dialer, recent apps a bit bigger and hopefully if i find it the audio routing issue with fm radio only playing on headphone

v2.5.0 LibRil for 2.1.1.C.0.0
    -I have been investigating a bit to understand the heavy drain for some users and it seems Sony has different Radio versions flashed between 2.1.1.C.0.0 and 2.1.1.C.0.0, currently libril for 2.1.1.0.A.16 is in the ROM if you have 2.1.1.C.0.0 please flash the zip provided

v2.5.0
    -synced with CM 7.1.0.1 (thanks to CM Team)
    -fixed lockscreen background -> now working
    -fixed left handed option crashing phone
    -added recent apps to statusbar
    -revamped lockscreen layout (ring layout)
    -reduced battery drain
    -updated few libraries
    -smart dialer added (but layout switch not yet working 100% so you only see top of it, working on it though)
    -fm radio now black frequency color

v2.4.6
    -Green LED while charging now shows at 100% instead of battery full as some people did not seem to reach battery_full. if you get green led while charging you don't really need this
    -tiny bug fix when wlan turned on the wifi hotspot was showing in notification bar for a second now back to normal

v2.4.5
    -fixed crashing on slider and ring lockscreen if custom app icon was grabbed and then screen orientation changed
    -fixed incoming call sliding tab
    -reworked some part of keyboard light
    -led while charging only shows green if 100% battery reached
    -exchanged wifi and sdio module (please report if you have any issues. sdio is freshly cooked but working fine for me so far)
    -updated google framework/apps (added Genie Widget)
    -connections to 802.1x and edoram should function properly now (tested at my university)
    -i also added the missing gapps to a flashable addon see link above
    -lots of small things fixed
    -due to many requests added the original livewallpapers (which adds about 4 mb to the zip if you don't want them i suggest deleting them from the zip before flashing)

v2.4.3
    -restored FM Radio funcionalty
    -updated the flash player to 10.2

v2.4.2 Flash Player
    -forgot to update to FlashPlayer 10.2 flash if you want or install from atquila78 thread

v2.4.2 Modules
    -updated the hw_config

v2.4.2
    -reworked some part of keyboard light should now work completly in darkness
    -quickpic issue resolved also for other programms with this issue
    -completely rearranged sliding tab and ring lockscreen in landscape mode, also sense lockscreen in portrait has small improvment in showing clock
    -fixed lockscreen background color can now be applied accordingly (next step background wallpaper)

v2.4.1 Hotfix
    -restored one line in hw_config for native keyboard light to work properly if keyboard script is not being used (for Stock and ZP Kernel)

v2.4.1 modules
    -updated hw_config.sh

v2.4.1 keyboard script restore
    -updated hw_config.sh

v2.4.1
    -corrected ramdisk for eclipse developers
    -corrected ramdisk not interfere in very rare occasions with boot
    -lots of cleanup in hw_config.sh
    -adjusted keyboard light works much more efficent now (you can still flash the keyboard script zip under modules)
    -still looking into quickpic, i cant see issue so far on rom side (maybe need to wait for update on quickpic side? but i'll kepp looking)

v2.40 modules
    -update hw_config in zipfile

v2.4.0
    -updated flashplayer to 10.2 thanks to atquila.78 for finding it: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1300298
    -lowered maximal automatic brightness (can still be changed by cyanogen settings if you want) please let me know if it can be even darker currently 15 lowest i tried was 5 but its really dark then ;)
    -keyboard light working without script (like stock i would say, it will turn on exactly when opening it no delay well actually 100ms for lightsensor to warm up) if you still want script remove commented line in /system/etc/hw_config.sh
    -no more network unlock dialog after entering pin
    -not yet able to test but 802.1 EAP should now work i hope :)
    -fixed lense lockscreen alignment
    -due to many request also changed sense lockscreen alignment
    -next release might include wlan tether got pretty far with it thanks to jerpelea

v2.3.9
    -very proud to announce the fully fixed touchbug! no touch bug in rotation at any angle anymore!!!!!
    -fixed whatsapp (i didnt include the change in 2.3.8 i havent noticed that sorry)
    -fixed settings -> display manual settings now the lowest display settings is the lowest display brightness
    -two bugs left lockscreen background not changing and smart dialer ;) but getting there!

v2.3.8
    -usb sharing working again
    -livewallpapers work
    -no more bootloop on changing lockscreen background (doesnt change background yet though)
    -ringselector widget works now
    -only thing left is to fully fix lockscreen background and smartdialer please disable smart dialer for now
    -super user issues gone (thanks Eyama)

v2.3.7-Hotfix
    -restoring the USB Device Connection

v2.3.7
    -resynced to android 2.3.7 CM 7.1.0 (thanks to CyanogenMod Team)
    -included ring lockscreen
    -working dsp manager
    -updated market
    -updated binaries
    -updated libs
    -working cmparts selection of cpu speeds
    -included phone ring answer screen
    -fixed G-Sensor
    -new CM Camera (fullscreen viewport now)
    -updated gmail and market
    -whatsapp not crashing anymore
    -overall video decoding performance increased (moboplayer rocks) (thanks to android 2.3.7 and cm7.1.0)

v2.1
    -resolved (hopefully) reboot issue (thank you everybody for participation)

v2.0 Module Update
    -exchanged the dualtouch driver module

v2.0
    -now fully featured ldpi
    -latest cm sync
    -fixed bluetooth being a bit** to connect to pc, now working without issues
    -all libraries and bins and xbins are updated
    -working touchscreen (with or without) kernel
    -fixed modules zip (please flash new one) with missing ext3/ext4 modules
    -fixed ramdisk to insmod the modules if present
    -fixed issues with statusbar
    -a bit improved battery consumption (probably due to new libs (codec, dvm etc..)
    -since framework/libs/bins and all apps are updated i as always advise a fresh and clean install
    -Themechooser

v1.67
    -cool new feature created by Mr.Krypton you'll know when you see
    -smart dialer fixed thanks to Carpe-Dimi
    -changed sensitivty of motion sensor (whoever wanted to play doodle jump its working like a charm now ;) )
    -improved FM Radio should start up/search stations/power off faster than before
    -fixed icons (indeed it was SystemUI I didnt compile from scratch yet so i'll just call it bugfixed for now)
    -statusbar no gap to the bottom of the screen

v1.66
    -fixed a bug I discovered by to DJxSpeedy that the battery was not fully charged (offline or online) resulting in a much lower battery life. i suggest you charge fully offline after you flash the rom

v1.65
    -recompile now with real dpi thanks pfonck for pointing (forgot to set productlocales += ldpi mdpi) so icons dont look blurry anymore.
    -reboot options to cwm/xrecovery work now
    -mediaprofiles changed (credits to htc legend port and paul-xxx)
    -reverted to keyboard script and kfix deleted for now
    -ramdisk updated (boot time should be a bit better also includes madbulls missing lines he pointed out)
    -updated modules.zip thanks DanielFan so please download new one for 1.65

v1.62
    -same as 1.61 but with added missing lines to hw_config which madbulls pointed out see here : madbulls Post

v1.61
    -fixed the last automatic brightness bug when it was dark and keyboard was slidout now you can finally fully use automatic brightness from settings->display->automatic brightness
    -clean up

v1.6
    -huge increase in 2D Performance (FPS2D Value stdev between 5-6 try it on 2D Games)
    -Patched some locale erros (only german sorry)
    -some corrections on build.prop
    -lots of small things
    -for ZombiePanicKernel users, set your CPU to 600 MHz its way faster than overclocked! (ZombieKernel Overclocking still needs patched PLL thanks to doixanh for pointing this out)

v1.5
    -added 480p recording with using hardware encoder (performance is very nice while recording perfectly av/sync)
    -changed InputReader to recognize our display size correctly so no touch bug anymore
    -flash now available in camera app
    -fixed CMParts not showing CPU Frequencies
    -fast,working and stable as rock combined with ZombiePanicKernel
    -almost done with wifi and usb tether
    -updated modules zip since it got broken on upload i guess for non ZombiePanic users

v1.41
    -some clean up

v1.4
    -complete new recompile only a few features added to GingerDX (LDPI, Flashlight now system wide integrated, patched sensorservice light sensor shouldnt return wrong values, etc.)

v1.3
    -removed MiniCM Theme
    -fixed ThemeManager
    -included Hotfixes

v1.21
    -for me touchbug is fixed now

v1.2
    -partialy fixed bad touch(on the sides)
    -Phone.apk thanks to Carpe-Dimi
    -build.prop fixed for rom manager

v1.1
    -FMRadio fixed
    -DigiClock Widet fixed

Parts used
    • Juwe11 Ramoptimzation Script
    • Wallpaper by Mr.Krypton (thank you)
    • Chargemon/Kfix/ramdisk/77tweaks in init from D4rKn3sSyS
    • mount_system source from nobodyAtall
    • CWM/Xrecovery from z and j and everybody else who helped
    • doixanhs repo

Sources used

credits goto: Z and J, Blagus, doixanh, D4rKn3sSyS, nobodyAtall, the_laser, Juwe11, Mr.Krypton and Cyanogen Mod Team!!
    I am currently resyncing source and merging changes to new source. I expect an update around monday stay tuned ;-)

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
    expect an update soon. ;)
    new update see first post. have fun. I need a break now ;)

reuploding, uploaded wrong zip sorry -.-

EDIT: done
    dear gintonic users if you had cold reboots the last few times please update your kernel to new 1.62 kernel. if you don't use zombiepanic please flash the modules again (first page module link is changed to file called modules_gintonicv2.0_fix.zip) please flash it again and you should be fine again.

I am sorry about the inconvenience.
    the functionality of the touchscreen is still the same (no touchbug)