[Recovery][Source Built]TWRP 2.7.0.0 Touch [21-May]

Search This thread

leo.riv

Jul 14, 2013
Aroma Installer touch function not working on TWRP recovery.
It is Aroma package problem or TWRP problen?

When revert back to TWRP-2630-Fix3 Aroma Touch working fine

Last edited:
Reactions: seal.s

Raj d

Sep 29, 2014
Any new recovery for A116.... Or Latest version of TWRP than v2.8.3??
If anyone have then please share or let me know.
It seems that suhas holla has stopped developing recovery for A116?.
Anyways thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST EVER Team Win Recovery project TWRP 2.7.0.0 Compiled From Source for Canvas HD with Full Kitkat 4.4.2 Support Courtesy of Kash Kernel [21 May 2014]

About TWRP:
    Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Sources :

Team Win Recovery Of Omni Source

Device Tree For Micromax A116

Modified Kernel Source of A116

Download: Check Download Tab

Instructions for flashing in your phone:
    1.Download the recovery and Put it in root of your SDCARD
    2.Open Mobile uncle tools and select Recovery Update
    3.Flash recovery file
    4.Done
    5.Enjoy

Bugs: No Bugs..You can Report If found​

Instructions for flashing using SP Flash Tools:
    1. Install drivers for your phone using Micromax drivers.
    2. Extract the Stock ROM folder and replace recovery.img with twrp recovery.
    3. Extract and open the SP Flash Tools.
    4. In SP Flash Tools, click on Scatter-Loading and the program will ask you the location of the scatter loading file for your device select mt6589 scatter file.txt
    5.Check only recovery.img, preloader and uncheck all others.
    6. Switch off your phone (Remove the battery to make sure it is switched off).
    7. In Flash Tool, go to Options and Click USB Mode so that it is enabled. Click options again and then go to DA Download All > Speed and finally select High Speed.
    8. Click the Download option (present on the right of Firmware
    > Upgrade option) and the flash tool will start looking for your phone.
    9. Connect your phone now. The Flash Tool will start the flashing process, the progress of which can be viewed from a yellow progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool.
    Warning 1 - Don't interrupt this process as it can potentially brick your device.
    Warning 2 - Make sure no power interruption takes place. (Use a laptop to ensure this).
    10. After the process completes, a green ring will appear on your device signalling that the process was successful.
    11.Disconnect your phone.

Disclaimer: By Downloading and flashing the Recovery may void your Warranty ..Ill not be Responsible for any harm .Do it on your own Risk

Please do give Feedback about My recovery So that others can Judge if its stable or not :fingers-crossed: and also it encourages me to do stuffs like this :good:

Credits:
    @michfood For his Repacking Tools
    @yuweng For his help
    Team Win Recovery Project
    @kashifmin for his Kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP 2.7 Full Touch Recovery , Tool/Utility for the Micromax A116

Contributors
    suhas.holla

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.7.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-05-21

Created 2014-05-21
    Last Updated 2014-05-22
    What's new in 2.7.0.0:

Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
    Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
    Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
    Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
    Text wrap in the console output
    Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
    Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
    Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
    Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions
    Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
    Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
    Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
    Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
    USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
    Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
    Add 4.4 AOSP decrypt support
    Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
    Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes
    I tried USB mounting and it showed me a missing driver for 'mtk6589' in device manager, I updated it using native Windows 8.1 driver updater and within a second both internel and externel storage mounted!
    So there is no issue in recovery, its just about missing drivers!
    BTW I'm using Win8.1 x64

Apsolutely agree with you
    Updated recovery needs updated drivers especially adb ..

Sent from my A250 using Tapatalk
    Recovery is great, feels solid and stable while using! All setting etc working properly, nandroid backups are a LOT faster and smaller than any recovery yet, .zip installation time is noticibely faster, adb working flawlessly, USB mount I havent checked yet but sure that it will work too!
    All-in-all the best recovery yet. And thanks to you @suhas.holla for it! :good::beer: