mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
I want to know where my fellow XDA members stand on this

Discuss...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
Xbox 3! Last year bought it and still in mint condition!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
I have been a fan of the Xbox 360 for many years now. I found its controller far more comfortable that the ps3 and its titles like halo more appealing. But the new Xbox has gone to far, reaching into being more of a home media center than a gaming console. When i spend that much money on a gaming console I expect to get a gaming console, not a mishmash of several tools in one. I agree that I can be useful, but I am old school and like yo have a dedicated tool to game. So if I had to choose I would select the ps4 based on what Xbox has changed into. But in reality I chose to take this opportunity to make a gaming PC instead, with steam as my outlet and my wired Xbox 360 controller as my Handle and I am so far very happy. Much happier that j would be making the choice between something I dont like and a brand I have never liked :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
It's really all about what you are looking for. I like gaming, but not really a gamer. ( I'll literally take me a year to prestige once on COD :p ) so i liked the extra features the Xbox One offered. That and my Xbox live subscription still has a ways to go before I have to renew, I went with the Xbox One. Well, personally, there is other reasons. Many of my friends got the PS2 back in the day. Me being rebellious, I got the Xbox. Been with them ever since.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Police666

Jan 20, 2014
Liverpool
i had ps3 and xbox 360 preferred the 360, plus it was easier to flash the drive to play downloaded games than he ps3 which couldn't be done cos of the firmware

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
The PS4 is clearly superior in hardware but the Xbox One has the games I actually want to play. Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare, and Killer Instinct.... seems that the only way to have the best of everything is to buy both (or a gaming PC)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.