[Q] [Need Help] Can't boot???

Search This thread

blackcatdn

Feb 1, 2014
Hi all
Now,I'm using Note 3 AT&T (N900A). When I am using Odin to go to Recovery, then press Fail Odin, then I can not turn it on. Now, I can not use any buttons on the machine. When I press the Power button, the machine does not vibrate. The screen is dark. Anyone can help me? Thanks so much!!
P/s: sorry about my English.

Follow instructions word for word, take your time and go slow

1.Download the (alreadykitkat.zip) if you haven't done so yet.

2. Extract it to somewhere on your desktop or PC

3.Copy “Safestrap-Custom.apk” to your phones internal memory, and install it. Make sure you install recovery from within safestrap app, or verify that it is installed

4.Next copy the rom to your phones internal memory(it’s called XNote Port.zip)

5.Boot into download mode (power off, then hold-Volume down, Home and power button at same time

6.Open the “Togetsafestrap” folder and open Odin (win 7 and 8 users may need to run with administrator rights). Add the correct partition Files,
Make sure the files or AP_N900AUCUBMJ5.tar.md5 and BL_N900AUCUBMJ5.tar.md5 and verify your Odin window looks like this picture

7.Click start. Now when the phone is booting up make sure to click “recovery” on the safestrap screen.
(If you missed it just hold down, power button until phone reboots)

8. You can wipe before flashing (Optional) if you want a clean install. Flash the X-Note Port.zip to Stock slot,
But don’t reboot when done,

9. Keep hitting the back button until you see the reboot menu button

Press reboot menu button and select download mode button. Or if you messed up and rebooted just Press Volume down, Home and power button at same time until your back in download mode.

10. Now open the folder “togetbooting” and open Odin. Select the correct partition Files, Make sure you select AP_N900AUCECMGL.tar and BL_N900AUCECMGL.tar and verify your Odin window looks like this picture

11. Click start
done, enjoy the ROM

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2654992

Last edited: