[Q] lg g2 or g pro 2?

Search This thread
May 5, 2014
hello guys,
i just want to know that , are there any chances of getting custom roms for g pro 2 (D838)?
OR will there be development on this device?
coz m gonna buy this device otherwise i will go for g2

sorry for horrible English

Last edited:
hello guys,
i just want to know that , are there any chances of getting custom roms for g pro 2 (D838)?
OR will there be development on this device?
coz m gonna buy this device otherwise i will go for g2

sorry for horrible English

I owned the g2 then I moved onto the g pro 2 (d838) as I got a fantastic deal on a new one on ebay. :)

The g2 is an excellent device with a fairly decent custom rom scene thanks mostly to @Cloudya but the g pro 2 has similar hardware specs with the massive bonus of a 5.9 inch screen (g2=5.2 inch) an extra 1gb of ram, a micro sd card slot, a removable battery and an improved ois on the camera.
I absolutely love my g2 pro 2 but, at the moment, the dev scene is practically non-existant. We have easy root but no custom recovery. I can't understand why this device isn't popular, It is excellent and as soon as we users flaunt this fact then perhaps people (especially developers) will buy this device and develop for it. :(
In saying this, on stock, this is the best device that I have ever owned and I have had many. ;)

Agreed, I have owned a g2, loved it. this G Pro 2 is even better. All specs mentioned in above post are 1 reason why I like it more. Another is the size, I can't see my self going g2 size again. This phone is the best I've owned, and that list is long. I sold my galaxy note 3 after using this for a week.

Reactions: kelvintisw

manas.neo

May 9, 2009
G Pro 2! I own a nexus 5 and now got a D838. I cant start explaining how much more awsome the G Pro 2 is. The screen and the battery life are the selling points for me.

Reactions: kelvintisw

Planet X

May 10, 2008
Amersfoort
I also don't understand why LG hasn't released this flagship to Europe anyway? Luckily eBay is there to help us.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Agreed, I have owned a g2, loved it. this G Pro 2 is even better. All specs mentioned in above post are 1 reason why I like it more. Another is the size, I can't see my self going g2 size again. This phone is the best I've owned, and that list is long. I sold my galaxy note 3 after using this for a week.
    G Pro 2! I own a nexus 5 and now got a D838. I cant start explaining how much more awsome the G Pro 2 is. The screen and the battery life are the selling points for me.