[ROM]ICScrewD ‬‬‬‬‬♦‬♦♦FINAL♦♦♦[JkayMod][2.1]

Would you prefer Google Music or stock Music as ROMs default music app?

• Google Music

Votes: 392 67.7%
  • Stock Music

Votes: 187 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cuhrazy

Oct 28, 2010
Toledo, Oh
I did a full wipe as suggested. And ran the kernel cleaner just for good measure.

I am sure its my phone. I haven't had any luck running anything after Entropys 1/23/12 kernel. I fiddled around flashing several other of Siyahs and Entropys kernels and only managed to frustrate myself and several kind hearted souls who attempted to troubleshoot it. It runs fine on the 1/23/12 version though. I have already pushed the kernel to the install zip and will just do it that way in a little while.

Some kernels like some phones more than others. Your phone just must not like siyahs kernel.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

phatalbert1000

Jul 19, 2007
Kentucky
Thank you Sir!

Downloading now, super pumped about this release!
I agree with the other comments about your new site Jivy. What host/template are you using?
Thanks for the great ROM, can't wait to run it!

tubbypop

Feb 25, 2011
639ca0f3-5287-c887.jpg

The Google search box looks incomplete. Rom is running super fast though. Loving it! Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App

paleman27

Dec 29, 2010
San Juan
Nice!
The only thing I can't get to work is the tethering :(....

Edit: I change the kernel to DD 02072012 and it now works.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Last edited:

blaker13

Jun 15, 2008
So I format everything and wipe everything but still get my wallpaper from previous version shouldn't formatting and wiping bring the phone back to a new state? It's there ultimate format I can do too get rid of any straggling stuff?

Sent rom my SGH-I777 using XDA App

SSJ_Gomike

May 23, 2009
Miami
I did a full wipe as suggested. And ran the kernel cleaner just for good measure.

I am sure its my phone. I haven't had any luck running anything after Entropys 1/23/12 kernel. I fiddled around flashing several other of Siyahs and Entropys kernels and only managed to frustrate myself and several kind hearted souls who attempted to troubleshoot it. It runs fine on the 1/23/12 version though. I have already pushed the kernel to the install zip and will just do it that way in a little while.

Use siyah 2.6.9......

.12 kinda sucks...

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App

78Staff

Sep 26, 2007
Cosmo, Fl
Im having a FC every time I try to change my lock screen wallpaper. And the defaulted is just gray. Any one having similar issues?

not getting FC's, but noticing oddities when changing wallpaper, seems like it enlarges the home screen wallpaper, ie stretches it larger than the screen. lock screen looks normal, just the home screen gets blown up. I do select the proper "sizing square" or whatever it's called...

Previously both images were sized the same. Other than that seems solid so far...

EDIT:

Found it, there is theme setting - Wallpaper Mode which I had to change from Default to vertical.

Now for the OP's FC's, I found that also. I see it when using the wallpaper config option under settings > display > screen display. Home screen change works fine, Lock screen change will FC. Didn't notice before since I was using wallpaper option from main screen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]ICScrewD ‬‬‬‬‬♦‬♦♦FINAL♦♦♦[JkayMod][2.1]

Possibly deploying come December so I have a lot of personal and professional things I need to take care of. Thanks for all of the support. I will still be around the forums, but very minimal. It has been a great run but I need to attend to life. Thanks...

.downloads
    [/CENTER]
    edited.......
    Update on things:

Swipe to remove notifications are finally working thanks to shoman's help. Every time I built it would FC he got it working for me last night so thanks again to him :) . Blue Edition will be out first like normal, then red and green will follow suit. Fixing most complaints I recall reading so look for a release in the next day or two :)
    1.6.1 might be a final update.

I might have to sell my phone due to some screw ups by the government. As you know I'm active duty Navy and wife uses my college benefits and the housing allowance we get every month somehow they thought we owed and didn't send it. Now we have to wait a few weeks to get it.

I truly appreciate all the support you've shown the ROM. I've had a blast providing it to you.

Again thank you for all the support you've shown the ROM and it was a pleasure providing it to you. If me and the wife figure out an alternative I'll be sure to keep you guys informed, but as of right now your phones will hand to find a new ROM to call home.

Running ICScrewD ROM
    Late night release today. I've got all the kinks worked out minus one thing. Thanks for the patience.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk